[REVIEW] Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist

by - 7:46 AM




Introducing Althea's latest collaboration with Titi Kamal
a fresh and feminine scented body sparkling mist.


Titi is a successful actress, fashionista and beauty lover setting trends all across Asia. 
Althea has introduced this elegant, fresh and sweet daily Body Mist, which is inspired by her stylish yet comfortable style as a collaboration with her!





It is a delightful feminine mix of floral and fruity scents, featuring sweet orange, fresh peach and elegant rose. With Damask Rose Water as one of the key ingredients, it keeps the skin hydrated and gives a gentle fragrance. While the sweet orange oil is able to refresh the scent and the elderflower extract is able to cool and soothe the skin, giving out a feminine scent.





This fragrance has a subtle gentle floral scent with a touch of sweetness and it’s lightweight with a
rose scent, not overpowering which is suitable for everyday use. I usually don’t like too much of rose scent in my perfume but I like the fact that it is not sticky. In fact, it is pretty refreshing which is a plus point for it. 




Verdict


The scent is pretty light, as what I have expected for a fragrant mist. The aroma of roses lingers around me when I spritz all over the body before I head out. The scent is light and airy so by the time I reached my destination, it is almost gone to the air.


The scent of rose alone maybe not suitable for everyone because each of us has different taste in choosing a fragrance. It is not too sweet which makes me want to avoid it, but I personally like a fresher scent. However, I would defo recommend this to those who love rosy or even fruity scent. ;)



For more info/ to purchase, click HERE.
To read more of the other Althea's Exclusive range of products, click HERE
Thanks for reading!



Love,
CLYL.






You May Also Like

0 comments