My experience with Herbaline Facial Spa @ SS2

by - 3:35 AM


It's very frustrating when pimples and acnes are all over your face. 
Sometimes, I envy those people who have clear soft baby skin, and they rarely have pimples on their face.
 I used to have that kind of skin before I entered the door of college. Ya, I used to have.  :( 
Maybe I was too arrogant when people around me complimented about my skin condition. 
And God decided to punish me for not being humble >.<

Ah well, luckily I have Herbaline to save my skin :D I promise that I will not be that arrogant anymore. Please forgive me ok :P

I actually have gone to a facial salon, which is near my house before CNY. But the result doesn't come out very well, and it costs me more than Herbaline. 
There are a lot of Herbaline outlets in Malaysia as well as in Brunei. And now you can see how good they are and how fast they grow, without any of my explanations. 

I liker their services, because the people there are very polite and have good attitudes. 
They even hire a receptionist in charging of the front door. The outlet at ss2 is located at the road side, and the receptionist is very helpful as he helped me to stop the car coming from the road, so that we can park or reverse our car. He even helped us to hold the umbrella. 
How nice he is ^.^


This is the first time I went there, so I was required to fill in my information for them as a record.


Sterilised handkerchief and a cup of dried jujube (紅棗) tea for me while waiting for our beautician.


We have to wash our legs before we go to the fish spa.
They have put some salt into the water, to kill germs. It's very important to clean our legs before we put our legs in the fish spa. So that the germs are being all killed before they can spread into the water.


So itchy XD *giggling*


Evil sister stoled all the fishes from me :(




The treatment that I have done is the dead skin removal and moisturising treatment. They have more than 5 types of treatments, for all skin types. If you don't know what kind of treatment you should do, you can ask the beauticians and I am sure that they will be very glad to help you. ;)

Oh btw, if you're a student. You can get a special promotion of Rm50.90 for this treatment during weekdays. ;)


Before the treatment starts, the beautician will steam your face for a few seconds so that your face is in a relax condition. Then, she will bring you to your cubicle room to change your clothes. I didn't know that I was required to change my clothes due to previous facial experience with no need of changing.

The beautician will ask you whether you want them to squeeze your acnes out. If you want, she will do it after she removed your dead skin. And that's when you have to clench your teeth and endure the pain. 

After cleaning acnes, the beutician will massage your face and upper part of your body ( neck & hands) with body oil. I actually quite scared of massage. I don't know why I feel very ticklish when people touch my shoulder XD All the goose bumps will come out. I don't know why I wanted the beautician to continue the massaging while I feel uncomfortable at the same time. XD I am contradictory right ? hahaha 

After that, she will put mask on your face. I like the mask pretty much because it is very cooling, and I feel very chill after sweating and going through the pain and itchiness. This might be the best part of the treatment hahaha LOL


Erm grammar mistake :P It should be:
A cup of warm ginger tea before I leave :D Yup, it sounds better


Another cup of dried jujube tea when we were ready to pay for our bills and listen to them explaining about their products. It's very common that every shop will introduce their products.
I didn't buy any of their products, not because the products are not good, but I didn't bring that much of money. I actually wanted to buy their pimple cream because I just finished mine.



Customer service warranty card ~
You'll get a free treatment if you skin shows any symptom of purulent & inflammation, itchiness & redness, or dehydrated & pealing, within 2 days after the treatment. 


You have to call them 2-4 days for appointment before you go there.
So that there won't be any issues on lacking of beauticians for your facial service. :)

I am very satisfied with their services and result and I might go back there if my skin breakout again XP *choi choi* touch wood !

Thanks for reading ;) bye~

You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. Hi, are student's promotion still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes the student's promotion is still going on. Just make sure that you bring your student id card to prove that your are still a student :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, do we have to pay to be a member?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you don't have to be a member to enjoy all the discounts or services. :)

      Delete
    2. Really? Wah so i can enjoy the student price promo without any extra penny la. So great

      Delete
    3. Yup yup. That's why I'm still going to Herbaline after so many years ��

      Delete
  3. for the acne treatment,is it enough to do only once? ur skin getting better after ur first treatment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, everyone has different skin type and it really depends on your skin condition. If your skin condition is not that serious, doing one time is enough. However, if you have acne prone skin, it's recommended to go for the facial once a month until they're fully recovered.

      My skin is a lot better than before, but I can't really stop my blackheads from growing >.< So, I still go and seek for their help when needed :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, May I know if I am not a student, how much will it cost for the whole acne treatment? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, if you're not a student, you will have to pay the full amount for the treatment, which is around Rm90. Also, it's actually the dead skin removal and moisturising treatment. :)

      You can always consult the beautician if you're not sure about which treatment is more suitable for your skin. :)

      Delete
    2. I went to herbaline for facial yesterday. It has cost me rm177 as i have sensitive skin. Its quite pricey for me.TT Now my fave is still red and bumpy. I hope it can really help my face.

      Delete
    3. Oh no :( If you skin shows any symptom of purulent & inflammation, itchiness & redness, or dehydrated & pealing, within 2 days after the treatment, please go back and seek for their help. May everything goes well with you. :)

      Delete
  5. I was wondering do Herbaline staff/beautician do any hard sell? Because I don't like begitu centres that force customer to buy their product /treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it is normal for them to introduce their products to you. However, the beauticians in ss2 outlet do not force their customers to buy their products, so don't worry. :)

      Delete

  6. Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty.Being an Beautician, This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days. Keep in touch with us by visiting our sites salon for facial services | Facial services at home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me that and your recommendation. :) Will look into it when I am free.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for appreciating my work! Surely, I will update more beauty posts here so stay tuned. :) Thank you for recommending the beauty salon, I will look into it when I am free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job in writing these articles. We would like to introduce ourselves as the best beautician. Pls look into our salon (TTX Saloon)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Facial types
    We are a professional team from different countries. Our main objective is to provide the highest information about facials and facial tools.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think other web site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and excellent user genial style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!
    shampoo for hairfall Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning.
    I am a senior citizen who has not been for a facial for a long time.

    Would like to know your weekday charges for seniors.
    My preference location would be SS2.

    Thanks and regards
    Pn Siti Norhaizan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete