Hokkaido vlog with Itinerary (7days 5 nights)

by - 2:59 AM

Hi Bunnies!

So, I just visited Hokkaido in December last year and the whole trip is so AWESOME.
Tell you what! It was actually my first time visiting Japan, my dream country!
I am so so happy that I was able to visit the place and what makes me happier is that I am able to witness snowing! After living in a humid and 24/7 summer for 22years. 
To be honest, it feels so magical and surreal tho. Like everything just happened. 



Read my itinerary HERE if you need all the details about where and what I have done throughout this entire trip. If you're lazy to read, watch the videos below then :)




Part 1:  Day 1-2

Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura
 Mount Hakodate




Part 2: Day 3

 Goryokaku Park
Snow World
Onuma Koen National Park
Showa Shinzan
Showa Shinzan Bear Ranch
Lake Toya




Part 3: Day 4

Snow World Toya
Shikotsu Toya National Park silo observatory
Noboribetsu Marine Park
Mitsui Outlet Park
Ippudo Ramen




Part 4: Day 5-6

Kitakaro Patissier | Ginnokane Cafe 
Kitaichi Glass
Otaru Music Box Museum
Otaru Canal
Shiroi Koibito Park



Day 6

Former Hokkaido Government Office
Sapporo Clock Tower
Hokkaido Jingu Shrine
Sapporo TV Tower
Sapporo Station
Asahi Beer Museum
Den - Japanese Buffet Dining
Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade



Hope you enjoy watching them and I will see you guys next time. 




Love,
CLYL

You May Also Like

0 comments