Luminous Beauty Parlour 2nd Outlet Grand Opening | Cheras Trader Square

by - 7:44 AM

Hello bunnies!


It has been really long since I update something beauty related and today I will be sharing my experience at Luminous Beauty Parlour.



Recently, I got invited to their 2nd Outlet grand opening at Cheras Trader Square. It is located just opposite Chatto so it is really easy to find.




Luminous has similar meaning like shining, radiant, glowing, dazzling and more. Their mission is to help all beautiful ladies to look and feel beautiful, increase confidence as well as rejuvenate from time to time! They are one-stop beauty centre which provides facials, nails, embroidery and makeup services. 





In line with our tagline “irreplaceable human touch”, Luminous is assured of their professional care and services catered by their skillful and experienced therapist. They very much understand that women need to look beautiful, groomed, youthful and presentable.




Luminous offers specialized services for wedding parties, proms, birthdays and corporate groups.

One thing I cannot stop myself from loving is Luminous Beauty Parlour's incredibly attractive nail arts! I was fickle from the moment I saw the array of designs and not only they are creative, but their designs are also very diverse which suit different kind of customers' need and personality.





Thank you Amanda for the nail makeover and they're still looking good after 2 weeks! I went there unprepared and she's really nice and patient, waiting for me to decide what I want. She even gave me suggestions and recommended the styles that would suit me, cause girl I have difficulty in choosing what I want 😅

I love how passionate the manicurists are and as long as you have the picture/ design you want, they will try her best in making them. Gel nail polish is my preferred choice as it suits my active lifestyle.





As you guys can see, the marble designs are actually hand-drawn and it’s not an easy feat. As she carefully layered the polishes and drew on my nail, I saw how the marble design came to form. It really requires talent to draw out these marble designs, to look this realistic too! Here’s some pictures of the finished nail designs, which I have mad love for. I couldn’t stop staring at my nails.





*Nails after 5 weeks +

Amanda, my manicurist was very attentive in doing my nails, she made sure to properly prepare my nails for the gel polishes to ensure that they will be long lasting.  My nails did not come off or cause any trouble in my daily life. I am even able to wash the dishes and my hair with such pretty long nails.



That's all for today.
Thanks for reading. 💗






For more info,

Website: 
www.luminous-nails.com
Facebook


Address:
NO 66-1 (First Floor Only), Jalan Dataran Cheras 3, Dataran Perniagaan Cheras,
43200 Selangor, Malaysia


Number:
 013-601 6976


Opening hours:
Monday - Friday : 11 AM - 8 PM
Saturday - Sunday : 10 AM - 7 PM


For promotion,
1-Hour 30-Minutes Gel Manicure + Classic Pedicure
Fave






Love,
CLYL

You May Also Like

0 comments