[REVIEW] ID.AZ Face Fit CU-V Tensioning Sleeping Pack

by - 7:32 AM



Have you heard of the brand ID.AZ?

ID.AZ is actually a Korean brand, from ID Placosmetics. It is part of the ID Group, which specializes in Health & Beauty from Facial Surgery to non-invasive functional cosmetics.

 There is even an ID hospital with the most advanced medical equipment and system that provides medical treatments such as plastic surgery, dental, and dermatology. In fact, it's the only certified plastic surgery hospital in Korea.





Last year, I got to try out their sheet masks and I am in love with them. Read my review HERE. :)
Recently, I got my hand on the  ID.AZ Face Fit CU-V Tensioning Sleeping Pack and I am super excited to try it out as it will make my face V-shaped overnight, as I have a big round face. Thus, I really look forward to seeing the results. :D




 The mask is formulated with Wild Yam and Turmeric extract to brighten and nourish, while soothing White Mulberry and Marigold extract to refine skin texture. It is able to lift the face firmly, making a sleeker and slimmer face line. 

It claims to slim, tighten and smooth the facial line overnight to achieve V-shaped face.
The key functions of the product are: improve skin density and elasticity, improve sagging face, lifting, anti-ageing. It is also able to whiten and smoothen your skin for a brighter and tighter face the next day.





I like the design of the container, which is sleek and classy.
Also, it is pretty bulky and sturdy for a skincare container, which might not a great idea when it comes to travel.





There is this lid inside to prevent the product from spilling too.





The texture is more on the creamy, slightly sticky and oily side. It is also very smooth and easy to spread.
While the scent is not too bad, with a light fragrance. 




HOW TO USE



After cleansing your face, use a dime-sized amount of sleeping pack as your last step of your skincare routine. You can use it over your moisturizer for a better moisturizing effect or use it alone after your toner. It is suggested to tap the product over the face to ensure better absorption. 

Lastly, head to bed and let the sleeping pack to do the work. ;)






Verdict 

There is a slight stickiness on my skin after the application and my face feels a bit oily the next day.
To be honest, I didn't feel that my face has become shaper or more V after using it for almost 2 weeks. Not sure if it makes my skin firmer, as it doesn't feel "tight" on my skin and I can't really see the "lift". Probably the gravity is too strong here? HAHA. Or it might be my face meat, which happened to be heavier and my skin hasn't sagged yet.

Hence, I shall put this to a test on my mom, who has more wrinkles and saggier skin than me. And I will update to you guys if it really works on reducing wrinkles and firming the skin. ;) Hopefully continue usage will show a more obvious effect.



That's all for this post and I shall see you guys in my next post.
Btw, you can grab this ID.AZ Face Fit Cu-V Tensioning Sleeping Pack from Watson's now at RM199 (original price)- either from your local store or online. :)

Happy shopping! 



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments