Graduation Day 2018 | Monash University Malaysia

by - 9:45 AM



Hi guys, I am finally a graduated from Monash University Malaysia! To be honest, I am actually super proud of myself! I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been really supportive throughout these 3 years, especially my family and friends. Love you guys to the moon and back 😘. 


Here are some of the little moments that I have captured on my convocation day and a huge shoutout to my younger sister who helped me to take most of the moments when I was super busy taking pictures with my friends. 




Super grateful that cousin sister and brother came to my graduation 😍
We are like real brother and sister and that's how close we are 😊




Friend since primary school!
Even though we are not like super close until we went to the same secondary school.
Thanks for coming and represent the group 😆




Love. Love. Love them so much! 
Thank you for all the impromptu trips/outing (always super last minute. HAHAHA) and I hope that we are still this close, despite of our busy schedule 😊






Thank you for all the accompany and memories!
Words can't describe how grateful and lucky to have all of you! 💓
Anyways, I hope all of you, who are currently still studying / already working, that your dream can take you to your smile, hopes and success 💓




"In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality."  - Kristian Kan




Hope you guys enjoy watching it and I will see you guys in my next video! 
If you like my video, do subscribe to my channel and give this video a thumb up! :)

BTW, I have been working really hard on my Youtube channel so I might have neglected my blog a bit. So sorry but do stay tuned to my Youtube channel cause I am going to share more wonderful stuff there :)



*Wanted to write a long post about what I think after graduating from Uni, but seriously have no time for it. But I have posted what I think about my first time having a real job. :) Feel free to read it. *



Love,
CLYL



You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nazdar, chtěl bych vám doporučit jednu věc, která mi včera totálně zvedla náladu a vytrhla mě z každodenního stereotypu. Aktivoval jsem si magnetic slots a začal jsem zkoušet různé stoly v jejich online kasinu, abych se trochu odreagoval od reality. Začátek byl sice krušný a po několika prohrách jsem měl chuť to zavřít, ale pak jsem vsadil na svou intuici, zariskoval a vyhrál jsem víc, než jsem doufal. Pro nás z České republiky tam mají připravené speciální promo akce, které hru hned v základu dost vylepší. Celkově mě to moc baví a oceňuji hlavně férový přístup, takže za mě palec nahoru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ieri stavo proprio analizzando i tassi di successo accademico internazionale e confrontando le opportunità di carriera per i neolaureati nel 2026, e ho finito con la testa così sovraccarica di dati statistici e mercati del lavoro che avevo bisogno di una pausa totale. Un collega mi ha consigliato di dare un'occhiata a avia masters e ho approfittato dei bonus per l'Italia che offrono in questo momento. Ho iniziato con una serie sfortunata, ma all'ultima mossa ho vinto un premio che mi ha sollevato il morale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navigating the balance between healthy ambition and inner contentment is one of the greatest challenges of adult life. Shifting focus away from endless expectations toward shared connections and simple daily pleasures makes lasting happiness far more accessible. For those looking for fun digital leisure and exciting platforms to explore during some downtime, check out https://jaa-bet.co.nl/

    ReplyDelete