|REVIEW| The Face Shop Anti Darkening Cushion

by - 10:10 AM


Hello! Today I'm going to write a makeup review. It's been a while since I blogged about makeup, and this time I'm going to share with y'all my recent favourite BB cushion! I recently gave the THE FACE SHOP Anti-darkening Cushion a try, and I must say, it's one of the best cushions that I've used. 

Why? Let me tell you more! 




Featuring a brand-new formula, Anti-Darkening Cushion stays fresh all day without darkening, even after sweating and spending the entire day outside. The lightweight texture gives your medium-high coverage, concealing imperfections without leaving behind any white cast or unnatural effect. 

The 4 main ingredients (lemon balm, chamomile extracts, persimmon leave and citrus unshiu peel extract) in the formula are what gives this cushion its comfortable wear while maintaining your skin tone. It is said to be able to combat dullness, brighten up the complexion and give a velvety-smooth finish that lasts all day – even without the need for touch-ups!




Aside from that, it has lasting coverage, helps protect the skin with SPF 50+ PA +++ and has nourishment to prevent wrinkling. 

Let’s add on some more benefits! There are 3 shades available in this range, N201, N203 and V203 to accommodate every ladies' need. And I am using the shade of V203, which is the natural beige :).

 Sounds miraculous? Let's see how it works wonder on the skin...




In love with the sweet pink outer shell, and gold finish of the case!

For the scent, it has a distinct lemon scent, but it is not overpowering. The scent is noticeable when you are applying it, but gone later on.



Here is a picture of my bare face on the left, where my acne and dark circles are visible. On the second picture, the acne and dark circles are almost invisible after 1 tap. The last picture showed my face after everything is tapped evenly and that's only 1 layer! Definitely love how it brightened up my face, with a translucent and radiant finish.



The coverage of the BB cushion is more to the semi dewy/ matte side and it is able to cover most of my skin imperfections. I Love Love how it keeps my skin fresh all day without darkening, as it contains great sebum control and all the skin relief benefits!

It doesn't give cakey/ white cast on my skin, which is definitely a plus point, especially when the weather is so hot in Malaysia. I think this is a dream come true for cushion lovers like me because I really hate seeing my foundation turning dull, cakey and uneven at the end of a long day. Now I can finally bid Goodbye to Dullness!


The only thing I didn't like is that the product stains easily if you're not careful. I notice this when I was changing my clothes after makeup.




Love how lightweight it is, making my skin looks fresh and natural without looking cakey, as the coverage of this cushion is pretty great. This is definitely one of my weapon for the "no makeup" makeup look. Also, I did not feel a need to reapply throughout the day cause of the long-wearing formula which stays put through a full day!

Overall, 5/5. Love it!💖


That's all for this post and I will see you guys next time :)




Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments