Sharity Day

by - 2:00 AM

It's "Sharity" Day ☺️ 

Sharity Day is an event that organized by MUFY ( a pre-u which stands for Monash University Foundation Year). It's a significant event to help those who are in need. Lecturers and students will set up some store to sell food, drinks, accessories, taking photo session, Henna, nail painting, make up, games and others. Those money which are collected from the the stores are actually donated to old fox home or orphanage or disabilities centres. 


This is a picture of my friend helping out at the accessories store 😊

Anklet that my friend and I have bought at the store. We also bought some snacks to eat to support the "sharity" event 😊👍 ( the left one is my friend's one, and her name is Shi Kei) 👭

All of our classes have been shorten to half an hour from 75minutes. So some of the lecturers decided to cancel their classes. In my case, my English and math lecturers have canceled their classes while my account and economics  lecturer did not want to cancel it. 

I think I'm in a good mood.... Because I got back my account test result and I got 9.7 over 10 ☺️ yay clap clap 👏👏

Besides that I have eaten my so called favourate food ➡️ Japanese food! Went to have my lunch at Zen Japanese Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid.
Salmon hand-roll which costed me RM8. I did not like the caviar because it's quite salty and they also put wasabi which I don't eat 😒 🍣 I like original salmon more 😗 I have regretted a bit because of the ingredients they have put in with the salmon. Should have ordered just salmon. But it's expensive 😣 RM30 for 7 slices of salmon only ( without rice or other ingredient) 

Zaru Soba 🍜❄️( a cold buckwheat noodles with dipping sauce, and it is a cool summer noodle dish in Japan). This is quite nice and it costed me RM23 ( reasonable ) This is the first time I ordered cold noodle as my friend recommended to me. Luckily it doesn't disappoint me 😋

 
After we had had our lunch, we went to watch this  movie ➡️ Cafe. Waiting. Love  ☕️💏 (A Taiwan movie which Adapted from the "You Are the Apple of My Eyes" novel/movie ) The author of both of this movies is Giddens Ko 九把刀。 

一个人,都在等一个人
等待一个,能看见你与众不同的,那个人Everyone is waiting a person 
Waiting the one, you can see the distinctive 

Oh ya! Here's my OOTD ( outfit of the day 🙆👗) 

Have to save money since I spent so much today 😣 but it's worth to 😝 "no lose no gain"! 

You May Also Like

0 comments