I want to be known by someone

by - 6:17 AM


Sometimes, I feel like I am an attention seeker. I want the attention but I don't show it out.
Then how am I going to get the attention?

 I don't really tell my friend that I own a blog or Youtube channel.
 I don't share it out in my social media platform, where all my friends are because I am scared of judgement.

When I just started blogging, I don't think that someone will read my posts. 
I blog, just for memories and also to share my thoughts. 

Day by day, I can see that my blog is growing slowly. 
It is not very noticeable, but I definitely can see the difference between my first blog post and my post now. There's a significant grow of views in my posts. 

I shared the news with my sister. She congratulated me on the great achievement.
The first thing I thought was "Is that really an achievement that I should be proud of?"

What she told me later is that I should be grateful for what I get. 
This has awaken me that my posts are from nothing, a one digit views to 2-3 digits of views.

Even though, I am not a popular or well known blogger, I still did gain some viewers.
I should be thankful.

It's really amazing looking at the views increasing day by day.
I didn't expect anything, but I just enjoy writing,
 especially when you have no one to talk to.

 Everyone has their own busy schedule.
So I can't expect them to be by my side all the time.

I am really grateful that my blog has been growing. But that is not where I am going to stop.

I am going to blog until I can't blog anymore.
Until I am fed up of blogging.

One of my life goals is to be known by more people.
I didn't think of being a popular blogger before, but now I have the thought.

I want my picture to pop out in Google image when someone typed my name in the search box.
I know it is kind of funny to have that kind of thoughts. But...
That's where I am going to achieve right now.  

I am not a confident person because I always think that I am imperfect.
There is always space for me to improve. 
But I believe that everyone is imperfect in their way.
That is why I am still blogging.

Don't ever give up even when you can't see the future in it.
Because one day, you will regret for not getting what you want without trying it.



Love,
CLYL



You May Also Like

3 comments