Cheryl in Melbourne #21 and #22

by - 6:06 AM


Cheryl in Melbourne #21 | vlog | Food Hunt | Games Laboratory

Friends and I went for food hunt in the city and we saw PIKACHU on the street ! 
We had our brunch at Hardware Societe and the food is pretty good. We enjoyed our food there, despite we queued for more than 30 minutes. 
We also went to the biggest H&M store in Melbourne (I think), and surprisingly we didn't buy anything in that store !? Street performance is awesome and we enjoyed it while we're waiting for the tram. 
Dessert was Gelato Messina, which is recommended by my friend. 
After that we played some board game in Games Laboratory. It's FREE ! 
Lastly, We had our lunch at CJ Lunch Bar, it's awesome <3 

It's a productive day with my friends and I really enjoy their accompany.
Thanks for making my day people <3


Cheryl in Melbourne #22 | vlog | Spring is here? | Morning class

In this video, I will show you guys what I normally eat for breakfast.
We also went to have our lunch at Guzman T Gomez and it's AWESOME ! I love it <3 
We also tried new yogurt: Thick & Creamy Yogurt. They have those unique taste and I don't know how to describe it xP

Hope you guys enjoy watching it and I will see you guys next time.



Love, 
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments