A productive day with my high school friend

by - 8:35 AM

It's Wednesday ! Time really flies. It goes so fast until I can't even realize 😯 today's English class theme is black Wednesday 👯👑🎩

Wednesday is my fav weekday because it's the day where I have only two classes and which mean that I can go off early 😄 

So what's today's plan? Do you want to know? 😊 
Guess what? We went to chiong k ( it's hokkien which means karaoke) !! So, let me introduce her to you. She's my best friend since form 1( when i was 13years old~ 5 years of friendship and still counting ;) Please don't be jealous because I have such a pretty and nice best friend who knows me well. It's hard to find a friend who's like her. She's unreplaceable ☺️ 

We took tons of selfie and I'm just going to post some of them📷





Ignore that I'm trying to tip-toed :P

Don't think too much! It's not a love triangle relationship and we are actually normal friend( pure friend)


Oh ya. We went to "tong pak fu" and have some dessert after that 😋

Selfie after dessert xD 


You May Also Like

0 comments