Mid Autumn Festival

by - 7:53 AM

Happy moon cake festival !!^.^

My younger sister, my cousin, me ( from left to right) 

Went to my cousin house to enjoy the moon cake. So as usual, we won't miss the selfie part 😉 


Melona (a South Korean melon-flavored ice pop. Although the product is called "Melona" and is identified by its melon flavor, the ice pop also comes in other fruit flavors. E.g strawberry and mango. 

Treats from cousin sister( the second one from right). It's too mainstream to take a picture with our ice pop. 😋🍦

I have chosen the strawberry flavored. As you guys know, I love pink stuff. So of course, I will definitely choose the strawberry flavored ice pop 🍓🍦

Don't you think that the sky is too pretty? 😇☁️

After we had had our ice cream. We decided to make some popcorn for snacks. Home made popcorn with honey is just too yummy 😋 

Ps I love food and take photo of my life. Memories might fade but photo won't. 😊📷

You May Also Like

0 comments