Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

by - 7:14 AM


This is the mask that I am currently using now 😊 you can buy this clay pore mask from the innisfree outlet. My sister bought this from Korea as it is quite popular there and she thinks that my pore are quite big 😒 haha whatever! At least I got something that is very nice to use 


This Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask intensively absorbs sebum and clarifies skin pores. This pure and rare ingredient, formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju island, absorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.

Functions 
-Tightens pores
-Removes sebum
-Offers deep cleansing
-Enhances skin tone
-Provides cooling effects
How to use? 
1. Wash your clean thoroughly 
2. Apply some toner on your face ( remember to use cotton ya ! So that the toner is applied evenly on your face. Don't throw away the left over toner which is in the cotton! You can apply it on your neck) 
3. Put some essence/ serum 
4. Apply your mask ( if you have the tool please use the tool so that the mask is spreaded evenly on your face( 
5. Wait for 20-25mins 
6. Repeat step1 to step 3
7. Last but not least, apply the lotion :)
The tool that I mentioned above 😗

Before I apply the mask ☺️ 
Processing ......
After I using the mask !! Can you see the different? I feel that my skin is so smooth and soft 😄 
P.s can you see that my double eye-lid had became more obvious ? 😁 

You May Also Like

0 comments