Top 10 Fave/Must-Buy from Althea

by - 9:39 AM


Tis the season to be jolly!
Falalalala, lalalala 🎅🎄


Since Christmas is around the corner, I shall list down my Top 10 favourite and must-buy items from Althea for those who are lost and don't know what to get. 




Of course, you can get the Christmas Holiday Collection from Althea and all of them look super gorgeous and pretty! Even I feel like buying them for collection 😍
The collection is only available in this season and they are all super suitable for Christmas gift for friends and family! So faster grab them before they go out of stock. ;)



So I would like to separate the MUST-BUY items into 2 sections, having 5 items in the skincare category and 5 items in the makeup category.


Skincare




The Fixer Cream is packed with powerful moisturizing ingredients, such as trehalose, which prevents moisture loss and provides your skin hydration for up to 24 hours. It is also rich in antioxidants, which can help to promote collagen regeneration, keeping your skin feeling fresh and looking vitalized all day. 

At first, I don't really like it cause the texture is a bit thick, but I am actually loving it now! I have actually finished the whole bottle and am thinking of getting a new one. FYI, I love all 3 of the Althea Bare Essentials range, but this is my favourite.







This Power Effector is like an espresso that you need every morning! It gives your skin a little boost according to your skin needs and I have actually tried the Power 10 Formula VC Effector (The yellow bottle). The VC Effector is infused with vitamin C and green tea extracts that lighten dark spots for a brighter complexion. I really love it because it absorbs to my skin easily and it is not greasy at all.

Furthermore, it is super affordable, and I am actually thinking to get another bottle of VC Effector and GF Effector. 💗







I believe this is also one of many people's favourite in Innisfree. 
Whenever my friend ask me what to get in Innisfree, I will surely ask them to get this! It is the 6-in-1 mask, which can help to minimise pores, control sebum, exfoliate, deep cleanse, brighten and even cool down your skin.

One of the bad sides is that it dries out pretty fast if it is not kept well and it is better to finish the whole thing within a year, or not the clay would be hardened. But the good news is that you can get it cheaper in Althea, which is a lot cheaper than getting in the store (Just checked! The product is selling at RM60 in Inni website). 😆







Here is another good steal in Althea! Do you know that it is selling at RM1xx in the Laneige store? I was so happy when I saw that Althe is only selling for RM77!


When I first used it due to my friend's recommendation, I immediately fall in love with it. It is so cooling and relaxing upon usage and I can feel that my skin is brighter and well moisturised the next day. Best of all, it’s also formulated with skin soothing agents that are gentle on the sleeping skin, helping it to recover overnight.







Hydration is the key to great skin, so give your skin the right prep to take it all on with Dear, Klairs' Supple Preparation Facial Toner. It is able to balance out the skin's pH levels, giving your skin a boost of hydration while transforming your complexion into the perfect canvas for your favourite skin care products to work their magic. It also contains nourishing ingredients that help prevent dehydration and irritations.

This is a product that I have never used before but would definitely like to try! My friend has said so many good stuff about it and I really want to try it myself.





Makeup




Love Love their sunblock and powder so much! It is ultra lightweight, and the invisible sunscreen is formulated with hyaluronic acid and Damask rose extracts, ensuring that your skin stays fresh and hydrated throughout the day without any streakiness or a white cast. It has an SPF of 50+ and PA++++, so your skin'll be kept protected all day. 


It leaves my skin velvety finish and not forget to mention that it is so affordable!! If you read my previous post on the sunscreen, you will surely know how much I love the product.







Peripera's best selling tints now come in a velvet matte formula! These gorgeous little tubes pack a punch of bold color with a lightweight mousse texture that dries down to a soft matte finish. It keeps the lips hydrated and smooth too so you won't have to worry about it settling into unsightly fine lines. 

They have 6 colours for this range and all of them look super lovely!
My girlfriend actually loves it so much that she uses it every day. 







Aren't the colours are super pretty? There are 18 colours available, which mean you can create more than 3 looks with only this palette, such as daily makeup, smoky makeup, sweet peachy makeup and more!

It is said that it is super pigmented and I feel that it is super worth of money. Tell you what, I have actually added it in my wishlist for my next purchase in Althea. 😆





4. Etude House Play 101 Stick Color Contour Duo (RM42)


It is a colour contouring stick that I choose depending on skin problems. The creamy contour duo is able to create a look of authentic dimensionality of the face. There are many colors available and this is in the color of lavender and pink. It can help to brighten the areas, where pink is for dark circle and purple is for yellow tone.





5. Laneige Wild at Heart Layering Cover Cushion (RM118)

The packaging is too cute to resist not to get this! I was actually thinking which to put in my list because 10 is just too little for me and there are like hundreds of products selling in Althea.

This Cushion is actually a 2-in-1 cushion that adjusts coverage with layering technology of concealer and cushion and achieves perfectly bright skin without wearing off. It is definitely a good choice of cushion for travel because you can save bringing the concealer!




So that's all for this post.
I hope you guys find it helpful and I will see you guys in my next post!



Love,
CLYL






You May Also Like

0 comments