Thursdvy Cafe @ TTDI

by - 5:38 AM



Thursdvys or Thursday? That is definitely not a typo and the café is really called Thursdvys. 
The place is very chill and I love how every corner is Instagram-worthy.

It was a fine Sunday and I was out to meet my friends. One of them suggested this place and I am surprised that I have not visited the area even when I am staying so near.




The cafe is self-service, where we have to order at the counter and then the employee will serve the food right to your table.




Sambal Pasta (RM28)


This is like the combination of Malaysian and Western. I believe that you will never find such combination, where sambal is used as the sauce for pasta in other places than Malaysia. Surprisingly, it is pretty good, and the combination doesn't feel weird at all.




Mucon Carbonara (RM28)

Spaghetti in creamy egg-based sauce, sauteed mushroom and chicken (some of my friends can't eat beef so we changed it to chicken). This is really good too! The sauce is very creamy and tasty. It can be a bit too much if you finish the whole bowl but since friends and I shared this, it doesn't feel that jelak. 




Herb Parmesan Crust Mac and Cheese (RM25)

Macaroni in creamy rich sharp cheddar, mozzarella and Montago Jack cheese.
At first, we thought that the waiter got our order wrongly cause we don't remember ordering something like this until they clarified that this is the mac and cheese. HAHA.

This is definitely my first time seeing mac and cheese in this form and I must say that this is definitely worth the order! The outer is so crispy and soft inside. Doesn't taste too cheesy at all when eating alone and definitely matched very well with their homemade tomato sauce.




Pizza

Ham, pineapple, olive and cheese in the pizza. This dish doesn't taste special but it is indeed a tasty Hawaiian pizza.





Overall, foods are pretty good and it is a great hangout place to chill. Love how they designed the cafe, which defo attracted a lot of people here (one of the reasons why I am here too. HAHA). 
You can check out their Instagram for more picture inspo tho ;).




Thursdvys
22, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 1,Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 6000 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening Hour: Mon-Fri : 10am-11pm, Sat-Sun : 9am-12am. Closed every Thursday



That's all for this post.
Thanks for reading. :)



Love,
CLYL.


You May Also Like

1 comments