Butterfly Chistmas Party 2018

by - 6:27 AM


Hellow Bunnies! Merry Christmas all!
I hope I am not too late to wish you all a jolly Christmas, since the month haven't ended yet. HEHE.
Can't believe that Christmas just passed and new year is on its way here!

So sorry for the late post because I just returned from the land of snow and sushi. Yeap, I just got back from my vacation and that is why I haven't been able to blog about the Christmas party that I have attended. If you have been following me on my Instagram, you might have already gotten everything updated. 😆





Christmas this year is a little different, as I got to attend an amazing Christmas party thanks to Tammy! A huge thank to The Butterfly Project Malaysa and our main sponsor Althea Korea for making everything possible! Seriously, if it weren't them, this whole Christmas party won't be that successful. And also, not to forget ChubbeeCloud for providing the venue. :)








Party card by Althea

After we registered ourselves (since it is a private party), we got this party card with a list of activities to do in the party. They prepared activities such as Insta Christmas corner, candy cart, food, beauty products, gifts and even photo booth! There were so many activities to do that all of us were occupied until the end of the day.





Stepping in the party, I immediately got attracted by all Althea's Exclusive products, which were arranged nicely on the table. I have tried all of them and I really love their formula. Read my reviews HERE.



Photo credit to fishmeatdie

Photo credit to fishmeatdie

This month, Althea even up their game by introducing their first ever makeup product, which is the Flawless Creamy Concealer! It is a pigmented concealer with buildable coverage and it comes in 4 shades to choose from (#01 Vanilla, #02 Ginger, #03 Honey and #04 Mocha).

Besides the concealer, their other newest products would be the pore purifying and body mist, which I will be sharing soon in my blog, so stay tuned! ;)





Here are 3 attractive prizes for the best-dressed Butterfly!
It was super competitive because everyone dressed so nicely. Stay tuned to the end to know who won the bags with full of products. 😄





After each of us settled ourselves down, Tammy started to explain how we can play the games and redeem our prizes after accomplishing one.


GUESS what is the first activity that I went?





It is none other than FOOD! HAHA.
I went straight to the counter to redeem my beverage and toast while others were busy playing games and taking photos (Tips when you're in an event: Arrive at the place earlier so that it is less crowded and easier to take pictures).







For the toast, all of us got the same Boba and Kimchi Toast. While for the beverage, Fion decided to get the magical milkshake, Sonia decided to get the Boba milk tea and I got myself the Hot Mellow Bath in Matcha flavor.






Since all 3 of us got 3 different kinds of beverages, we got to try everything and have a super nice food flat lay on the table. TBH, the food are really good and all of us love their toast, especially the Kimchi one! The beverages are not too sweet, which give an extra point to it because we are super afraid that it would turn out to be "sugar" drink. HAHA.







This is the sweetest and the most unexpected gift that I have received this Christmas. It was a surprise gift from Tammy and I believe that she must have gone through some hard time choosing the best photo of us to be printed on the marshmallow. HAHA.

The gift was so lovely and personalised, that I feel like keeping it forever, instead of eating.
Thank you Tammy and the team for the effort and I love it SO MUCH!











After filling our tummies, we went to the candy cart for photos. 
How can a party call a party without the dessert/ candy cart? LOL. This time, we have our trusted Ask Joey for the dessert table again. Look at them! They have done a great job on it. 







Next would be the insta-worthy corner for some ootd shot with the Christmas tree and Althea box.
The area is so nice, with the nion wording light "Make everyday a cloud nine kinda day".
What do you think about my outfit? :)




Here comes the most exciting and fun part, which is the clawing machine! We were given 5 tokens, which mean 5 chances to claw the ball up. In the clawing mahine, there are vouchers with different offers, such as discounts and Althea credit and the Althea Bare Essentials samples.

I was so bad at this game that I lost all 5 coins. But Tammy was generous and nice enough to spare me 5 more coins. HAHA. At last, I got a 30 Althea credit point for shopping! Okay la, better than nothing. xP 



Photo credit to fishmeatdie


Last but not least, we got this Tag Booth photobooth. I have always love photos printed out because it makes everything more memorable. With all the technologies, taking photo using phone/camera and memory card/ hard disk, printing photo is no longer an option to keep the pictures anymore. 

Luckily we have Tag Booth to print the photos out immediately, with great quality! You know what? It is actually a photo sticker, which means you can stick it everywhere you like! Isn't that great? xD



Photo credit to fishmeatdie

The best 3 dressed went to this 3 lovely Butterflies!
2 dressed as reindeer and 1 dressed as Elsa. Don't you think they're super creative? Look at their makeup! They have definitely put in a lot of efford and they totally desserve the prizes.

Congratulations girls! 💗



Photo credit to fishmeatdie

One group photo with the Butterflies and Althea team before everyone went off.




Photo credit to fishmeatdie

Photo credit to fishmeatdie

Once again, thank you Althea Korea for the generous gifts, The Butterfly Project and Tammy for having me at the party and Sonia for the Christmas headbands! It looks super cute on us tho. 💗


Christmas is definitely one of my favourite seasons and a season to be jolly.
How did you spend your Christmas? Feel free to share it with me. 😊
I would be glad to hear it from you.


Thanks for reading.




Love,
CLYL.





You May Also Like

0 comments