[REVIEW] Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask

by - 12:08 AM


Good day, everyone!

If you didn't know yet, Althea has come out a lot of their Exclusive products and I have been loving them! I have blogged about their recent sunscreen, the Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway, which I absolutely enjoy using it.




Today, I am going to talk about their latest product in town, which is the Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask. It consists of the AHA and BHA which help to peel off dead skin cells for smoother skin. It also contains milk protein extract that provides moisture and strengthen our skin. 

If you are worrying that the AHA and BHA might react to your sensitive skin, don't worry! Because the Milk Peel Cream Mask acts as a gentle exfoliator and it is even suitable for all skin types due to its hypoallergenic formula which won’t irritate the skin. At first, I thought it is like a peel-off mask, which can be pretty harsh on the skin. In fact, it is super gentle!




The bottle of the Milk Peel Cream mask is made in a pump dispenser to prevent the product from oxidization. It comes out of the bottle as a soft clay and transforms into rich foamy bubbles once I spread it out on my skin.




See, it immediately started bubbling up once it contacted to the air after I spread them out! There is this ticklish sensation when the product bubble up and you can even hear it. Love how smooth and foamy the product is and my skin feels super soft after using it! PS, it is not drying at all. :DD



HOW TO USE


1. Dampen the skin and apply an even layer onto the skin.
2. Massage until rich lather forms.



3. Leave on for 30-60 seconds.
4. Rinse away with warm water.




Before I use the mask, my face after a long day looks super oily and really dull.

Look how my skin transformed after using the mask! It has deeply cleansed the pores of my skin, leaving it cleaner and brighter. Like what I have mentioned earlier, it is super gentle but effective, as my skin feels so clean and moisture. What I can assure you is that my skin doesn't feel drying at all after using it!




Verdict


Would definitely recommend this if you love bubble mask. It is super affordable yet effective! 
Even though it is said that it can be used every day, but if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend you to use it daily. But you can try to use it every other day before you start using it everyday. 

The Milk Peel Cream mask is actually a gentle exfoliator, as there are AHA and BHA in it. So, it is extra important for you to protect your skin from the harmful sunray with sunblock. 




For more info/ to purchase, click HERE.
Thanks for reading!



Love,
CLYL.




You May Also Like

0 comments