[REVIEW] Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway

by - 5:45 AM


Hello Bunnies!

Cleansing is the most important step in the whole skincare regime, but do you know that sunscreen is crucial after all your skincare? It is an everyday-MUST for me and I will never skip this step. If you didn't know yet, sunscreen is able to protect your skin from the suns harmful ultraviolet ray, which can cause skin ageing, fine lines, wrinkle, freckles and age spots that make you look older!





Recently, I have received an Althea beauty box from Althea's Angel Community and I was so excited to try out the NEW Althea's beauty product, which is also part of the Petal Velvet line! In fact, I am currently using the Althea Petal Velvet Powder. So, I am really happy to receive more petal velvet powders in 3 different colours (warm beige, translucent and pink lavender). They are really amazing, as it keeps my face oil-free the whole day.




Today, I am going to talk about the NEW Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway sunscreen.
Unlike any other sunscreens, the Petal Velvet Sunaway is a lightweight sunscreen with the sebum control that protects the skin from UV rays, yet to achieve velvety finish and petal-like skin. It is all thanks to their Micro Powder Barrier technology, which is able to control excessive sebum on the skin.





Some say that sunscreen often absorbs the moisture from our skin, which leads to drying skin. However, the Sunaway has Damask Rose extracts in the sunscreen, which can keep our skin moisturised and hydrated all day, yet keeping the skin fresh all day without any stickiness. Huge LOVE for it!







Furthermore, the Damask Rose extract has a natural nanomolecular composition, that is rich in vitamins and can even soothe irritations, leaving the skin smooth and feeling healthy.

What makes me even love the sunscreen even more is that it has an SPF of 50++ and PA++++, which is totally what I will need. Malaysia's sun is not kidding at all. It is scorching hot in the afternoon, especially when I am heading out for lunch.





The Sunaway sunscreen is in white colour, with a super liquidy texture, which runs smoothly on your skin. It doesn't leave any white cast, in fact, it brightens my skin a little, with a hint of radiant glow!

To be honest, I am super impressed that it absorbs to my skin really fast, leaving no stickiness behind. As you can see in the picture, it is not oily AT ALL!




HOW TO USE

1. Shake the bottle well before using it.
2. Apply an even layer onto the skin.
3. Allow it to absorb into the skin before applying your makeup/ going outdoors.




Verdict

Overall, I absolutely love this sunscreen, as it is super good and affordable. When it comes to skin protection, I always apply sunscreen after my skincare and it has become my routine. I am super happy with this Althea Petal Velvet Sunway, because one of my major fear when it comes to sunscreen is stickiness and oiliness. Now with the Sunaway, I have no worry about my skin because it is protected and evern the sun have to run away. Getit? Getit? HAHA.





For more info/ to purchase, click HERE.
To read more of the other Althea's Exclusive range of products, click HERE

Btw, The Althea Petal Velvet line is having a set promotion, where you can get the Sunaway sunscreen with the Petal Velvet powder of your choice at a cheaper price! Feel check it out HERE :).



Thanks for reading!



Love,
CLYL



You May Also Like

0 comments