Naughty Nuri's New Menu @ Atria Mall

by - 9:22 PM


Few days ago, I was invited to a food tasting at Naughty Nuri's. When I heard that I will be tasting their new menu, I immediately said yes to it because I love their food! Still remember when I first visited Naughty Nuri was when I am still in Melbourne. Back then, I thought that I can only have their Signature BBQ ribs in Mel, and I am so happy to find out that they have actually opened a few outlets in Malaysia!



Known for its mouthwatering Balinese style pork ribs, Naughty Nuri has come out a new menu of 9 different dishes. I have visited the outlet in Atria Mall to have the food tasting session with the other bloggers and influencers. They always have these cute piggies in front of the store and it has become one of their signatures. Anyway, here is me standing awkwardly in front of the store. HAHA.




During our food tasting, Naughty Nuri has found their first Ribs Master! The challenge was started back in early September and the fastest participant who finished his BBQ ribs is able to win himself a year worth of FREE ribs! It was their final showdown that day with their Top4 finalists and I must say that the competition was very intense. Anyway, congratulation to the winner, Troy Thistleton, who finished the Ribs in just 2 minutes and 37 seconds! Impressive, huh? 





GG Fizz Jug (RM26)

Before the food is served, we got these carbonated grapes drink. It tastes just right, not too sweet or too bland at the beginning. But it can go a little dilute when the ice melted.





Signature Vegetarian Salad (RM23)

The first dish that is served is this vegetarian salad. It is a plate of mixed vege with lettuce, carrot, and capsicum. I am loving the salad dressing as it is very appetizing and delicious. I feel really healthy after eating this tho. HAHA.





Indonesian Style Mee Goreng Basah (RM25)

The Indonesian style mee goreng tasted like a sweetened version of your mamak mee goreng. To be honest, it doesn't suit my taste bud because I still prefer the savory or spicy version of mee goreng. But the roast pork is really crispy and nice. Not even kidding that I might order this again cause of their xiu yuk. LOL.





Grilled Iberico Skewers (S: RM20, L: RM30)

The pork skewers are so fattening!! It is well seasoned and cooked but there is only like 30% of meat and the other 70% are all fats. It is indeed a high calorie and fattening food.





Pork Belly Bakar *Merah* (RM18)

Love love love this one. The pork belly is seasoned with the red hot sauce and I must say that they match so well! For extra spiciness, you can dip the pork belly into the sauce for a more syok sensation. 





Signature Balinese ‘Sop Tulang’ (RM24.80)

The soup is indeed very flavorful and the meat is cooked until very soft and tender. Really love both of the broth and meat. This is probably one of my favourite dishes. 




Balinese Inspired Ayam Bakar (Half: RM18, Whole: RM25)

This ayam bakar leave me a good impression. Look at how well the chicken is baked! The skin is in a perfect golden brown condition and it is really flavorful. It doesn't taste dry even on the breast part. But I must say that the wing part is kind of overcooked for some reasons, which make it really hard. The mashed potato, in fact, matches really well with the chicken and it is really delicious. 





Naughty Nuri’s Signature Flaming Iberico Ribs (RM49)

Here finally comes to their signature MUST-have pork ribs! Dipped in their homemade sauce and flamed to perfection, the meat is incredibly juicy and tender. The sauce is slightly sticky, but delightful in sweet taste, and the meat is so soft that gives a pleasant bite. Due to the burning flame, it makes the ribs to have a hint of smoky burnt, which is not too bad.





Sizzling Bacon Chocolate Cake (RM22)

Last but not least, how can we forget about the dessert? This is my first time having this kind of dessert and I was so excited to try it out. The bacon chocolate cake is topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled with some melted chocolate on a sizzling lava plate. Surprisingly, the bacon blended so well with it can be a bit sweet for those who don't have sweet tooth but I really love it.





I feel that Naughty Nuri's is a great choice when it comes to pork ribs and those who are pork lovers. It is indeed one of the restaurants you might not want to miss if you are craving for some Balinese kind of cuisine. The environment is very nice and the staffs are really friendly. For the service, I hope that it can get a little better because I feel that there might be short of staff due to the competition that is going on that night. Overall, it is not too bad.






Naughty Nuri's
Atria Shopping Gallery (G.25, Jalan SS 22/23, DJ)
Opening hours: Daily 11am - 11pm


That's all for this post.
Thanks for reading!



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments