The Liebster Award | CherylBunny

by - 4:53 AM




The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to bloggers to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and help them. The word "Liebster" is a German word, which means beloved or dearest. It is a way to recognise bloggers for their efforts and accomplishments, thus motivate and encourage them to make them feel proud of their work.

Getting noted for your work and being nominated for an award is a wonderful feeling!


I was nominated by Ashleysmq
Do check her out! 💕
RULES : 
  1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the Award
  2. Answer 10 Question from the blogger who nominated you
  3. Nominate other blogs
  4. Ask them 10 Questions

Onward to the questions!


1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in August 2014.
If you stalk me all the way down (first few of my blog posts), you will find that they were like e-diaries and the way I have expressed are in a super childish manner. In fact, I have seen a huge improvement in my previous post compares to my current one. 

2. How does blogging make you feel?
Blogging makes me feel alive. LOL. It's not like I am dying if I don't blog, but I enjoy blogging and sharing my thoughts with my readers. Besides writing reviews, I love sharing my life and what I am currently up to. It is a platform for me to express my feelings 💗.

3. How can I improve my blogging?
I feel that I am improving my blog everyday, but slowly. 
In my opinion, to improve a blog, you have to be consistent (at least 4-6 posts a month), so that it is not dead. When you can update your blog consistently, it is time to improve your language and sense of humour by reading more. An interesting and informative blog post is always what people want. Last but not least, having an eye-pleasing blog and beautiful pictures can always make people feel the urge to continue reading your contents. 😊

 4. Name your favourite blogger(s)?
My favourite bloggers would be ChanWon, Cheesie, FourFeetNine, TomithyTiah, FishMeatDie, JingLovesCake, and more!

5. What are your hobbies?
I love watching the drama but I don't like drama in real life. LOL


6. Any pets?
I once have a hamster when I was in primary school. 
Sadly, it died and I don't own any pet since after that time.

7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In the next 5 years, I see myself to be a more responsible and independent individual. I might/ might not have a boyfriend, but surely am keeping contacts with all my beloved friends 💕. For work, I think I will still be working in the same company (maybe no), but definitely with a higher pay and bonus 😘. For blogging career, I think I will still blog during my free time because that is what I am passionate about. 

8. What is your favourite country and where would you like to live in the future?
My favourite country would be Melbourne 💗
I am super grateful that I was able to live there for around 5 months for studies, all thanks to my parents! I have blogged and vlogged about my Mel Life over HERE (which is mainly about food and travel!). Feel free to check them out yo 😆.

9. What is your favourite food?
I love a lot of food! To be honest, I can't really decide. xD
I love nasi lemak, BBQ, sushi, ramen, noodles, dessert, chocolate and more 😍.

10. Tell me a fun fact about yourself!
Hmm.. A fun fact about me ~
If you guys didn't know yet, the reason why my blog name is CherylBunny, instead of CherylUnicorn or CherylKitty is that I have a bunny tooth and not unicorn's horn 😂
Geddit? Geddit? 


I tag
and anyone who wants to do this!

My questions
  1. When did you start blogging?
  2. How does blogging make you feel?
  3. Did you face any difficulties when you're blogging? If yes, what is that and how you overcome it?
  4.  Name your favourite blogger(s) and youtuber(s)?
  5. What are your hobbies?
  6. What is your dream job?
  7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  8. What is your favourite country and where would you like to live in the future?
  9. If you have $1m, how are you going to spend it?
  10. Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

You May Also Like

4 comments