NYX Grand Store Opening at Sunway Pyramid

by - 8:35 AM



Hi bunnies, how are you guys doing so far?

If you didn't know yet, NYX Cosmetics just have their grand opening last month and I was so grateful to be able to be invited to their third flagship store in Malaysia!


Congratulations NYX Malaysia!


I have a lot of fun during the event and it was amazing to be a part of it.
 I even got to meet many familiar faces and enthusiastic beauty addicts that day!



The place was crowded with people and I hardly able to go inside the store.



With Shannon and Shi Kei 👭



Everyone was flocking at the beauty bar, swatching their newly launched palette "Love You So Mochi", which is inspired by the cute Japanese treat. 

Their Love You So Mochi highlighter is AMAZING!
It comes in 2 versions: the Arcade glame (cool tones) and lit life (warm tones).
It is so shimmery and bling that I feel like I am a star if I wore that on my face. It has the same pillowy and bouncy feeling as the eyeshadows, where it will dense down when you push it a bit with your finger (just like a dough!).



Fortunately, I managed to save myself a palette and swatch on my hand.
TBH, I love it the moment I saw it!




*These are all ONE SWIPE!!*

The colours are so pigmented and shimmery, which is definitely great for party look! 
This is the Sleek and Chic, which is more to peachy and neutral tones. If you are looking for some natural yet shimmery eyeshadows, this would be a great choice for you! 





Each section is neatly divided into Lips section, Face section, Brushes, and even Fans Fav! 
It really helps when I was searching certain products. 







The NYX Store is located on the ground floor of Sunway Pyramid, where you can find it in the same row with Nadeje, Etude House and Baskin Robbin!

Once again, thank you, NYX Malaysia and The Butterfly Project for inviting me to witness the moment. Do visit the store to check out their amazing products! 😄


Thanks for reading and I will see you guys in my next post 💗.



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments