Stay COOL & CALM with Waterful Green Bamboo Pads

by - 9:33 AM


Hey Bunnies!
Welcome back to my little space.

Today I would be sharing this newly released product from Althea and it is none other than the Stay Cool and Calm Products! They just came out with the Waterful Green Bamboo pads and the Skin Relief Calming Cream, which can calm and soothe your skin. In this post, I will be sharing the bamboo pads first. :)




This Waterful Green Bamboo pad is a moisture pad that preps skin with maximum hydration in one step. It can instantly soothe and deeply moisturize your skin, giving your face the healthy glow that everyone loves.


Just like the name, it contains bamboo extract which is rich in mineral and amino acid which can deeply penetrate into the layers of the skin to hydrate while protecting the skin's barrier with moisture. 
Besides that, it also contains Salix nigra (Willow) bark extract, which is a really good anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties for a gentle non-irritation treatment for mild troubled skin. It also contains the Centella Asiatica Extract to treat and repair damaged skin.




The bottle of pads is well soaked with bamboo extract, giving a really decent amount of hydrating essence to smooth skin texture or even to prep your skin before makeup!

 The scent is really nice and refreshing, which I immediately fall in love with.




From the picture, you can see that the bamboo pad is not the regular cotton pad, that any other brands use, in fact, it is made out of a mix of eucalyptus and tencel to create a natural cotton gauze that allows the essence to absorb well into the skin. 

Using the Althea's newest Moist-veil System technology, it can keep the skin hydrated all day long and prevent the moisture from evaporating. By forming a moisture network patch to keep moisture in, one swipe can replenish moisture while encouraging the absorption of active ingredients for skin that glows.



HOW TO USE


As a toner pad
After cleansing, wipe onto the skin, starting from the centre of the face and working your way out before gently patting the skin until the product is fully absorbed

As a mask pad
For a more concentrated dose of hydration, place the pads onto targeted areas of the skin and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Remove, then gently pat in the remaining product into the skin until fully absorbed.




My skin feels really refresh and hydrated after using the bamboo pads. It gives me all the moisture that my skin needs, yet it is not too heavy. At first, I thought that the amino acid would be a little strong for sensitive skin, but it is actually pretty mild and does not react even on my pimple.

I have tried using it both ways, as a toner pad, to clean and soothe my tiring face, and as a 3 minutes mask pad when I am in a hurry in the morning. So far, my skin really loves it and it is more hydrating than before. :)

To purchase, visit Althea's website / click HERE.:)


That's all for this post, I hope you girls find it a little helpful and I will see you in my next post. :)



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments