Stay COOL & CALM with Skin Relief Calming Cream

by - 9:37 AM


Hey Bunnies!

Welcome back to my little space.



Today I would be sharing this newly released product from Althea and it is none other than the Stay Cool and Calm Products! They just came out with the Waterful Green Bamboo pads and the Skin Relief Calming Cream, which can calm and soothe your skin. I have shared the Bamboo pads HERE and now I am going to talk about the calming cream. 




This Skin Relief Calming Cream is able to keep irritated and sensitive skin calm and cool. The key ingredient of this calming cream is the Panthenol, which keeps the skin hydrated and soothes. It has the special substance that changes into vitamin B when absorbed into the skin, and keeps skin hydrated and soothes while strengthening skin barrier function.


In short, it is a soothing cream that hydrates and repairs damage caused by irritations and harmful environmental factors.






If you are worried if it is moisture enough for your dry skin, don't worry, it is intensively hydrating and deeply moisturizing, as it contains a mix of shea butter and hydrogenated lecithin nourish the skin and form a moisture barrier while chamomile water and seawater soothe and improves moisture retention in the skin.





The texture is like gel cream, where it glides smoothly like water, unlike the heavy moisturizing cream. It has a hint of lemony scent and it actually smell not that bad.


** It is FREE of Paraben, Synthetic pigment, Triethanolamine, mineral oil, Benzophenone-3, animal ingredients, Propylene Glycol, ethanol, Talc, and Benzoic acid.



HOW TO USE


After cleansing and toning the skin, apply an even layer and gently pat in till absorbed.






It claims that it provides the skin with deep hydration and quick soothing care while being absorbed softly without any greasiness or heaviness. However, I do feel that it is a little sticky for my skin, and I have a combination skin type. For me, I personally don't feel that it has the calming/ soothing effect, but it does feel really moisturized. 

Overall, I think it is a decent hydrating moisturizer for those who have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin.



To purchase, visit Althea's website / click HERE.:)



That's all for this post, I hope you girls find it a little helpful and I will see you in my next post. :)



Love,
CLYL.


You May Also Like

0 comments