[REVIEW] FORMULA 10.0.6 Skincare Products

by - 7:40 AM


Do you guys know that cleansing is the most important step in the whole skincare regime?
It is extremely important that we have to clean our skin to prevent getting clogged pores and acne. 

Today, I am going to introduce this 3 stars, which can help you to TAKE AWAY and DRAW IT ALL OUT the impurities so that you can have TOTALLY CLEAN skin. ;)




FORMULA 10.0.6 is actually not very new in the market, in fact, the brand has been established since 1933. FORMULA 10.0.6 is the skincare product that offers what the consumers concern, especially acne young skin. This brand has a wide product range such as Cleanser, Mask, Moisturizer, and Patches and so on.

Thanks to The Butterfly Project Malaysia, I got to try the products and review them for you guys. 💗




So Totally Clean Micellar Cleansing Water (RM39.90)

The first item I am going to introduce is this So Totally Clean Micellar Cleansing Water by Formula 10.0.6. It is a gentle, alcohol-free micellar cleansing water that can be wiped directly over skin for an almighty cleanse that will unclogging pores and removing make-up, oil and impurities for a clear, radiant and positively glowing complexion.

The cleansing water contains Sea Kelp, which is great in calming and soothing your skin, and Cucumber, which can help to clear all the impurities. It also has other great ingredients like chamomile, hazel, lavender and more to refine and reduce oiliness for a soft and balanced skin. 💗




It is pretty gentle for daily use, as it contains a blend of botanical extract to nourish and cleanse the skin. I love how it can remove makeup, dirt and oil in just a few simple wipes, leaving my skin feel super smooth and clean. It is fragrance-free, so you don't have to worry about the scent. :)




Here I am going to demonstrate how effective this micellar water is, 
by having a thick and smoky eyes makeup. 




Directions:
1. Soak the cotton pad with the cleansing water and leave it on the part where you have heavy makeup for 1-3 seconds.
2. Lightly wipe is off and most of the dirt (even waterproof eyeliner) should be coming out.




The left side of my face is having a full makeup, while the right side of my face is after I used the micellar water. 

To be honest, I am pretty impressed by it, as most of my eye makeup is coming out after 1 sweep! 
Look at the picture below to see how good it is in removing makeup.




In the first picture, I hava the long-lasting foundation, eyebrow pencil, waterproof eyeliner, waterproof eyeliner pencil, mascara, matte lipstick, lip cream and lip tint. 

The second picture shows that the amount of makeup was removed after just 1 sweep! *impressed*

While the third picture shows that most of the makeup was removed after a few sweeps using only 1 cotton pad! 



My thoughts

Like the picture that is shown above, I really love this micellar water because it gets to take off extremely long wear makeup, including eye makeup! It is super effective and most importantly, it leaves my skin refreshed and soft! Unlike oil-based makeup remover, which leaves my face oily, I don't have to rinse it with water after using it.






Draw It All Out Skin-Detoxing Peel Mask (RM39.90)

The Draw It All Out Skin-Detoxing Peel Mask works like a skin detox. It is able to attract and bind dirt that is clogged deep in your pores like a super magnet. 


The peel mask contains bamboo charcoal which is great in detoxifying your pores and gently exfoliate your skin. It is able to absorb impurities and toxin all out from your pores, giving you a clean and smooth skin. Besides that, it also contains wild plum fruit extract to nourish and moisturize your skin.




This is a gentle peel off mask, which will not cause any pain or harm your skin. Thus, it can be used 1-3 times per week on alternate days. However, some people might encounter a mild tingling sensation upon application of this mask and it is totally normal. For me, I don't feel anything while using it. 

 The mask is somehow thick but also runny. It came out easily from the tube, but while I was applying it to my face, it is totally a mess. I somehow feel that it is very inconvenient to use the product.




Directions:
1. Apply the product to freshly cleansed, dried skin.
2. Smooth a thin coating over your face, avoiding eye area.
3. Allow the mask to dry for 10- 15 minutes then peel off starting from jawline upward.
4. Finish by rinsing skin with water.




My thoughts

To be honest, I don't really think that the product got to do anything to my skin. What makes me dislike the product, even more, is the strong scent. I thought that it could be the last thing I like about it but nope. The waiting time for the product to dry is not too long since I am only required to apply a thin layer on my face. Removal was not that bad, as it peels off into a rubber consistency. But it is hard to have a clean peel. I somehow will still get parts that are tacky and not completely dry, which make it hard to peel.

 I think my biggest disappointment is that I was kind of hoping that this charcoal peel mask would be sort of like peel off my whitehead/ blackhead. Though, it is not supposed to take out the whiteheads, but to detox your face and absorb the impurities.






Total Take Away Skin Purifying Bubble Mask (RM49.90)

The last product that I am going to talk about is the Total Take Away Skin Purifying Bubble Mask which is able to rejuvenate your dull and fatigued skin. 


The mask contains small, oxygen-filled bubbles to carry away the stubborn impurities, leaving you a refresh, and bright skin. Its main ingredients are the rhassoul clay, which is able instantly lift away dirt to clean your pore and the black tea, which can nourish and protect your skin. It also contains green tea to act as an antioxidant.




This is not the first time I am using a bubble mask. I feel that the packaging comes in really handy, as I don't have to worry that the product will be exposed to the air, which can oxidise or change the quality of the product. Furthermore, it smells amazingly good, unlike the peel mask. HAHA.

 You can use it 1-3 times per week in place of your daily facial cleanser to have a really cleaned skin. 




Directions:
1. Apply a thin, even layer on a slightly damp skin, avoiding eye area.
2. Allow the mask to bubble for 2-5 minutes.
3. Gently massage the bubbled area.
4. Finish by rinsing with water.




My thoughts


This bubble mask is super gentle, and it has the bubbling effect, which can be very ticklish. It can be a really interesting sensation when you first used it, but once it is off, you will feel that your skin is nicely cleaned and refreshed. The bubbles are not too crazy and out of control / messy, so I do really love it. 

Not sure if it really revives my dull skin, but my skin feels very soft and clean after using it. 
Overall, I am satisfied with this bubble mask and I will definitely use it again. 





Overall, I love the Total Take Away Bubble mask the most. The products might work wonders to me, but it might not work the same to your skin. Same goes to those products that did not work on my skin, they might suit you all. I hope that my reviews do help a little on letting you guys know more about Formula 10.0.6 and their skincare products. :)




Where can you buy it?










That's all for this post.
Thanks for reading and I will see you guys in my next post!



Love,
CLYL.






You May Also Like

0 comments