Mornington Peninsula Travel Vlog

by - 1:03 AM



Cheryl in Melbourne #44 | vlog | Moonlit Sanctuary | Cape Schanck


Friends and I went to Mornington Peninsula for holidays and it is a very spontaneous kind of trip as we planned all the thing, such as places and rent our cars last minute. 
It was indeed a fun trip :D



Cheryl in Melbourne #45 | vlog | Flinder Blowhole | Ashcombe Maze | Lavender Garden


On the second day of my Peninsula trip, we went to Flinders Blowhole and Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Garden the next day.

Check my first day in Mornington Peninsula ! (https://goo.gl/t0Iaf8)



Cheryl in Melbourne #46 | Sorrento Beach | Strawberry farm


On the last day of our Peninsula trip, we went to strawberry farm and Sorrento Beach. We actually planned to go Cherry farm, but there is no more cherry left for us to pluck (one of the regrets I left in Melbourne ):



Hope you guys enjoy watching it and I will see you guys next time.



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments