CNY 2017 Lookbook

by - 5:25 AM


Hi bunnies! Here is my late Chinese New Year Lookbook for 2017! 
I made a CNY Lookbook last year and I feel 
that my style didn't change a lot. 

I still wear skirt, skort, off-shoulder top and BKK bag !

So now let me show you guys what I have wore for chor1 to chor3! 



Chor 1 



Matching my dusty pink chiffon top with a skirt.




details:

Look at that cute little pearl hanging on the zip of the skirt.
I feel that it is pretty cute and the other reason I bought this skirt is because it has 2 pockets ! 






Chor 2


Matching my strips off-shoulder top with a cross strings skort 
and a BKK bag ! 



Since my outfit is a little dull for Chinese New Year, I decided to put a red lipstick and a bright pink bag to bring in some good luck :)


details




Wearing the same heels for all 3 days. ;)




Chor 3 


Matching a navy blue off shoulder, with maroon skort and a gold BKK bag !




details:

My shoulder is a bit wide, so I wore a heart shape necklace to distract people from focusing on my shoulder ;)

Good technic huh?





That's all for the post ! Thanks for reading :)



Love, 
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments