Cheryl in Melbourne #35 and #36

by - 6:39 PM


Cheryl in Melbourne #35 | vlog | Playing makeup in Sephora and Mecca Maxima


Hi, I am Cheryl and I am Malaysian. I vlog random stuff on my channel :)

In this video, as the title said, friend and I went to Sephora and Mecca Maxima to play their makeup.
We always go to Chadstone without much makeup and come back with a full makeup xD
Girls being girls. Thank you B for always being so understandable and patient waiting outside the store for us :P

Cheryl in Melbourne #36 | vlog | Throwback to day in Chadstone


This video was taken back in 15th October. I kind of messed up my videos and thought that it was taken in 15th November. So yeah, here is the throwback video, days after #32, before #33.

Friends and I were so excited when we know that there will be a lot of new stores going to open in Chadstone, which mean that we no longer need to travel all the way to city to visit the stores like H&M, Uniqlo, Sephora, Nene Chicken, Axil Roaster Coffee and MORE ! 

Hope you guys enjoy watching it and I will see you guys next time.



Love,
CLYL



You May Also Like

0 comments