想念 | M I S S

by - 4:35 AM


想念, mean miss, a feeling of longing and yearning something/someone.

 Got inspired by my friend Suen. She blogged this two words.

We said that she is lazy because the post consisted only 2 words, which is more like a tweet.

But she said that it's a strong word, the word explains everything itself. 

The feeling of missing someone/something.
 I am not sure what did she refer. It can be a thing or maybe a person.

The longer I look at the word, the more feeling I got. 

And I am going to write them out here.

Miss, it is came from the feeling of once having it. 
It can come from a very small thing.

I miss you.

I miss my bed. 

I miss my friends.

I miss my mom's food.

I miss the weather in Malaysia.

I miss the good times.

I miss the old me.

I miss my parents.

I miss my sister.


And all this concluded, I miss home :)

See you guys there in less than 20days.

My home, Malaysia.






Love, 
CLYL



You May Also Like

0 comments