Supreme Moist Steam Brownie

by - 5:56 AM

Who love brownies ?? 😄🙋 I love brownies a lot <3 I think I should say that those food which is with chocolate taste, it's my favor ^.^

Needless to say, I love brownies because it contained of choco powder :) I love brownies and I enjoy baking as well. Therefore, I would like to give it a try to bake brownies. I never think that baking brownies is so easy  

I bought this packet of mixed flour from Chang Thung Sdn Bhd at Taman Megah, Petaling jaya, Malaysia 

I love their brownies because it's very tasty and it's super easy to bake 😊 I highly recommended this to you :)

Here's the location, if you ever want to buy that packet of mixed floor. 

It's just a normal bakery shop that sells variety of goods. Their services are very good and the owner is very friendly as well. If you ask me the price, I would like to day that their price is reasonable and some are cheaper than other bakery shop. The place is always full and this shows that a lot people love to buy good from here ;) if you don't believe, go and experience yourself :D 
So how to bake this delicious brownie? 

First, we have to prepare the ingredients 
1. 500grams of mixed flour 
2. 200grams of egg (around 4 small eggs)
3. 200grams of drink water 
4. 3grams of baking powder (around half tea spoon) 
5. 3 grams of sodium bicarbonate (around half tea spoon) 
6. 150grams of melted butter 


Method 
1. Put all the ingredients except melted butter into the mixer bowl 
2. Stirred until it's well combined ( around  2-3 mins ) 
3. Add the melted butter into the mixer bowl 
4. Use the mixer spoon to stir it using your hand until they are well mixed 
5. Pour the mixture into a container 
6. Steam it for around 30 minutes 
7. The brownie is ready to served :D 

Easy right ? 😊 
Kay here come to the end of my blog 
Thanks for reading and see you next time :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments