My favourite food

by - 2:59 AM

My favourate cuisine from all around the world is .......??? It's Japanese cuisine haha XD . Who love Japanese food like me do? :)

My friends are the best accompanist for me whenever I feel like eating Japanese cuisine. We have the same taste for food and we love Japanese cusine. 

My parents don't like to eat Japanese food because they don't like raw food, especially meat. Raw vegetables such as lettuce, cucumber and tomato are atill acceptable for them. They feel disgusting when eating raw meat such as salmon or tuna. They just can neither swallow it nor put inside their mouth. 

 The best place to eat sushi 👍 the food here is tasty and the price is reasonable. My friends and I always have our lunch here whenever there's celebration or our class has canceled. It's located at sunway pyramid and there's a lot of outlet in petaling jaya, Malaysia, such as one utama shopping centre. 

Salmon 😍 my favourate starter. It tastes perfection. 
I'll always order raw salmon or salmon sushi or salmon hand roll as my starter ^.^
First, let me take a selfie ✌️📷 

My lovely friends 👭👭 

My friend ordered this as her starter and this is tasty <3 Do you know that this is made of seaweed? And it's almost no calories. First time eating this and it's so healthy until I can eat this to lose my weight :D 

One of my friends got addicted to this and she ordered two plates of this 😂 

This is what I ordered. Zaru Soba. I think I have addicted to this ☺️

What my friends ordered
Chicken Katsu Don. It's actually rice with fried chicken. 

One of them ordered udon mee and I forgot to snap a picture of it. She's too hungry and started to eat when I want to snap a picture of it 

The one long hair girl, who wanted to take selfie instead of people helping her, ordered the same Zaru soba with me ☺️ 

Thanks for reading it and that's all. Loves <3

You May Also Like

0 comments