Christmas in Genting 2017 | Vlog

by - 8:08 AM


Hi bunnies! How's everyone doing?

I have started working recently and it took up so much of my time, where sometimes I wish that I am still studying. When I was still at uni, I have more time to blog, as well as doing things that I love.

I am not sure whether I still have time to manage my blog since I always come back home so late after work. In fact, it needs a lot of effort, especially after a long tiring day where the only thing you want is sleep and rest.


Oh well, Christmas has passed exactly a month and I am finally posting this video!
I lost count of the years I stop visiting Genting. 10 years ? or more than a decade?

TBH, Genting has changed so much and everything seems so refreshing and nice to me.
I had so much fun walking around, spending quality time with my family.

Especially love the winch show at the Resort World Genting where there are four-story high LED screen and 1001 light bulbs depict the story of Christmas. It is really amazing though 😘


If you have missed the show, catch it by watching my video 😊
You guys might love it. Hope you guys enjoy watching it 💓






Love,

CLYL


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a personal blog post about Christmas – likely sharing holiday memories, traditions, or reflections on the season. It's a cozy, heartfelt post about family and celebration. For a different kind of holiday entertainment, casinia might be a fun alternative. What was your favorite part of Christmas this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vlogging Christmas celebrations in Genting Highlands brings the lively energy of highland resort life right to your screen. Whether spotlighting the chilly highland breezes, the lively indoor snowfall spectacles, or the elaborate holiday decorations lining every corridor, these travel pieces showcase why Genting remains an iconic regional destination for year-end family trips. For those taking a well-deserved pause to relax after exploring festive vlog archives and discovering exciting digital recreation online, check out https://capospins.com.de.

    ReplyDelete