48 hours in Singapore | vlog

by - 11:48 PM


Hi guys, as promised, here is the vlog of the trip !

Singapore is a really lovely country.
Even though, it is just a small island, I still feel that there is a lot of places that I have not been.

We left Malaysia on 29th April and spent our 3 days 2 night over there.
To be specific, we actually stayed in Singapore for around 48hours.
Without further due, let's see what I have done in Singapore.




Itinerary:

Day 1

Dragon Playground
Ion Mall
Ion Sky
Ion Art
Singapore Art Museum (SAM)
Wall Mural @ 51 Waterloo Street
Bugis Street
4 Fingers

Day 2

Gardens by the bay
Flower Dome
Cloud Forest
Chinatown
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple


Feel free to check My Singapore Gallery for more photos that I have taken during the trip ;D
Bye ~



Love,
CLYL.




You May Also Like

0 comments