My experience with TGV Indulge

by - 4:55 AM


Few days ago, I won myself a pair of TGV Indulge movie ticket from TGV INDULGE
 and Number76 Salon. Thank you Number76 and TGV INDULGE
for choosing me and send me the tickets as my Christmas present ! 
It is my pleasure to be able to have a luxurious experience in the cinema.

Out of curiosity, I checked the price of the ticket. 
It gave me a shock of my life as the price ticket is 4-5 times more expensive
 than the normal movie ticket that I can get in the cinema ! 

Without further due, let me show you guys how tgv indulge is different from the normal cinema that most of us go. 





Gone are the days when cinemas were just a screening theater. INDULGE, a name hat truly befits the essence of a fine life, lives up to its promise of creating and delivering unrivaled cinematic dining experiences.






Entering INDULGE, there is this lounge that surrounded with romantic and high-classed atmosphere.
Everything seems so luxury and relax. 





Designed to be more than just a cinema, TGV unveied INDULGE, he first luxury cinema in 1 Utama, home to two exclusive cinema halls fitted with reclining chairs, comforter blankets and personalized call-waiter-service as well as sumptuous menu of culinary delights, that can only accommodate 32 and 40 guests respectively.

INDULGE aims to transcend the borders of ordinary cinema and take the discerning movie goer to a world where imagination meets luxury and style. 




To be honest, I had a really great experience with TGV Indulge. 
I am really glad that I have given the chance to experience it.


BTW, the movie that we have watched is "Arrival"

This movie takes place after alien crafts land around the world. The main character is an expert linguist and she is recruited by the military to determine whether they come in peace or are a threat.

I didn't expect much for this movie after watching the trailer, but surprisingly,
 it is a pretty good movie.

So, that's all for this post, hope you enjoy reading it.


Bye~



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments