Canmake Tokyo 30th Anniversary

by - 10:50 AM


I was very happy to be invited to the Beauty Expo 2015 by Canmake Tokyo :D

It was held in the Convention Hall beside KLCC. 
It's my very first time attending such big beauty event :D 
And I am super thankful for the chance :)

When I reached there, I was so excited, as I saw so many bloggers and beauties over there!
And looking at myself, I am like a little kid, playing with my sister makeup.
Like an ugly duck, surrounded by the beautiful swans :3 

I saw one of my favourite Malaysia singers, Zen俊倩, who sings the song《了解我》
I wanted to take a picture with her, but I was too shy to ask for a photo >.<
Jia You, Zen ! 

And then I also saw Chan Won, and Cheesie <3 
I am so lucky today, as I got to meet those bloggers !

I love Cheesie <3 I love her blog too!
She is so beautiful and one thing I like about her blog is that she doesn't always post advertorial post ! 
My favourite post is always when she blogged about Junya <3



I have even V-logged about this !

Because my sister wanted to try v-logging XD 

So, here you go ;) 
No dislike button okay. Even though I know that the video is quite bad >.<






Love,
CLYL

You May Also Like

0 comments