牛大王 Gyukingu Japanese BBQ @ Kota Damansara

by - 3:17 AM

Finding some BBQ restaurant that is smoke free? Yes ! Gyukingu Japanese BBQ is your best choice ! When my sister recommended us to go to have BBQ for our dinner, my first expression is 

WHAT ?! BBQ? I just have my bath la ~ >.< 

But then when I am back from the restaurant, my shirt doesn't have BBQ smell 0.0 This really impressed me !

(Their menu cover ) The BBQ smells are so nice that I still can remember how it smells like 😍 Feel like going there again <3

I think it is good to design their stove like this as the smoke cannot escape so easy from the smoke absorber. 

They sell beef meat as their main but they sell other meats too. So if you are Indian or Chinese who can not eat beef, you can order their chicken or pork meat ^.^

We have ordered their Beef mixed plate ( Rm68.80). There's Beef short-rib in bone, Beef short-rib bone less, Beef sirloin and Beef tongue. 

Then we also ordered Rice in stone pot with vegetable & raw seasoned beef (Rm22) If you don't want to eat beef, you can ask them to change it to pork. 

Spicy beef soup (Rm15.80)

Spicy Beef Udon (Rm18.80). Actually their spicy soups are not very spicy. So if you do not dare to eat very spicy food, you can order this as this is not very spicy. 

Beef Sirloin (Rm27.80) 
Beef Short Rib Bone Less (Rm34.80)
After we finished our beef mixed platter, we ordered 2 more plates of beef :D 

Scared that the smell of meat sticking in your mouth and hand ? They also provides hot wet clothes and chewy gum for you to erase the smell. 
 
Dad is being biased here :3 He did not want to take pictures with us but when it's my elder sister's (bottom right ) turn, he smiled happily and cooperate nicely 😒  I think it's really true that daughters are the lovers of your previous generation. And I think my elder sister was my dad's first love, who he couldn't forget of ~ 

Okay, here comes to the end. Thx for reading my blog and for more information, pls look for the information below :) ⬇️

Information Time

Address: Jalan PJU 5/17, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. ( It is located at the 2nd floor of Al Rajhi Bank, which is at the corner of the road. )



Phone : +60 3-6143 7750

Open Hour : 10.30am- 3pm
                     5.30pm- 10.30pm

You May Also Like

0 comments