[REVIEW] B.Liv O2 Bubbly Bright

by - 8:24 AM



I have never tried B.Liv products before, although I have read a lot of great reviews about their products. 
Great news! I have finally gotten in hand this B.Liv O2 Bubbly Bright that everyone has been raving a lot 😆 It is never too late to try great products right? 😛

As you guys might already know, my skin tone is pretty yellowish and I always hope that it can be brighter and smoother. So, today I am going to share my experience of this mask to you guys!




The B.Liv O2 Bubbly Bright is an oxygenating mask, which can purify and brighten your skin. It has the oxygen bubble and rice powder, which can deeply penetrate into your skin to wash away all the impurities and leave you a brighter and softer skin. 

Upon application, you will experience the magic as the mask frizzes into soft foam soaking up impurities while melting the dead skin for exfoliation.You can expect a brighter and even skin tone, with smoother and softer texture for your skin. 



Tips


Here are some of the tips that I realised after I used the products. I wished that I have at least did my homework or known what to do when I was using the mask.

So here are some of the things that I have found and wish you guys not to make the same mistakes as me:

1. When I was shooting this image, I did not close the inner lid of the mask. This has made the whole product to form bubbles due to the bubble formulation (If you expose the product for a long time without the lid on, the bubbles will start to form). I should have remembered that this is the O2 mask, unlike the masks that I have been using. 

2.  There is spatula given and I HIGHLY recommend you to use a spatula to scoop the mask out. By using your hand to scope the mask out of the tub, it might cause the mask to bubble up too! 


**And ALL this can affect the quality of the mask!! 




The texture of the mask is similar to the gel, which is very smooth and easy to spread. 
It can be a little drippy if you scoop a lot of products out because it is not very thick either. 

If you are observant enough, you will notice some small red beads in the gel. It is actually an exfoliant, which will melt away when you're massaging your face. It is very gentle and no harsh feeling, which is suitable for sensitive skin. 

For the scent, it is actually very mild and nothing too strong, which I really love. 




If you didn't know, the bubble foams can actually soak up the impurities and dirt that stay on your skin. When I first heard of this product, I was quite amazed at how it can purify, brighten and even exfoliate my skin! It's like an all-in-1 mask!


Steps


Use the spatula that is provided to scoop the mask out.
 This can prevent the formation of the bubble in the tub and it is more hygienic. 



Apply a thin layer of mask to your face and bubbles will start to form after a few seconds.
When the bubbles were formed, I can feel some ticklish sensation happening on my face. At first, I was quite worried because the feeling is very weird.



Here is the result after applying the mask. Bubbles were formed really fast and I can't really take a nice shot when the foams were all over my face. I was expecting the bubbles to be thicker and stay on the skin, but the bubbles are quite light and feel like it will drip easily, luckily it's only the feeling from frizzling bubbles.



After a minute, the bubbles slowly dissolved and disappeared! 
I thought that the bubbles will be there for 5-10 minutes (as advised by the box), but I found that the bubbles can be gone in 5 minutes if you apply a thin layer 😆. This shows that the oxidation process worked very fast and I don't even need to wait long.



I massaged it once more time for deep cleansing and exfoliation since there are some small red beads in the mask. Surprisingly, a thin layer of foams has appeared again after the message. It is really gentle and I love how it won't hurt my skin. 

Lastly, I rinsed my face with lukewarm water and proceed with my usual skincare routine. 



 As it is an oxygenating mask, the bubble will be formed when it touches the skin. 
In order to preserve the mask and make it fresh all time, try to avoid the mask from forming bubbles. Even though it still can be used.

At first, I am not sure how much to put on my face, so I also tried applying a thinner layer. The bubbles formed even faster (so no picture) and it is less foamy (literally has gone after a minute).
So I feel that don't be too stingy about the product and avoid using too little cause it might be not as effective as applying an "appropriate" amount. 



So here is the result of my skin! I feel that it is a really nice mask because I can feel that my skin is brighter than before. As an exfoliator, it might not be very effective because the beads are too gentle for me (LOL). 



Overall, I feel that the B.Liv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask is a pretty interesting and decent mask. I can't really say that it has the whitening effect, but it does leave me a softer and brighter skin, as I can feel that my skin has brightened and is glowing after use. To be honest, it works very well in moisturising my skin and my skin did not feel squeaky at all. I also did not feel any skin tightness, which usually means over-stripping of the skin.



For more information:
Website: https://www.bliv.com/my/index.php/
Facebook: Blivmalaysia
Instagram: @Bliv



Thanks for reading!


Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments