[REVIEW] 5 Reasons why Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence is the best sunblock

by - 6:58 AM


I have been using this sunblock for a few weeks and I must say that this is one of the best sunblocks that I have used. Ever since I know the importance of taking care of my skin, sunblock has been one of the essentials in my everyday routine. I have tried so many sunblocks and I have a really high expectation on sunblock because it can help to protect my skin from all the harms and UV rays.


 Do you know that you are exposed to UV rays even when you are at indoors? 


The sun's UV rays can actually penetrate windows to reach your skin and thus accelerate skin aging.
Besides getting the UV rays from the window, the fluorescent light and electrical devices, such as mobile phone, computer and television can give out UV rays.

 Besides accelerating your skin aging, you will also get freckles when you are old!
Don't tell me that I didn't warn you that sunblock is super important in our everyday life ya. 😛





If you have high expectation of sunblock like me and am currently looking for an affordable sunblock, you are on the right page! 😊

Recently, I discovered this Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence, which is like a 2-in-1, containing the essence that your skin love and sunblock. It is SPF 50+/ PA+++, which is suitable for outdoor activities, as it has a very protective ability from UV rays. 

As I have mentioned earlier, it contains the essence that your skin will love because it is made using 30 ocean extracts, 45 plants extracts and deep sea water with 61% moisture, which mean that it is all natural. BTW, it even has the wrinkle improvement function






Why Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence?



1. Light Weighted


It is watery and it slides on my face smoothly when I applied it to my face.
Since young, I hate applying sunblock, because most of the sunblocks are sticky and oily, especially when I have to be under the sun all the time. However, this sunblock has a light texture, and it absorbs into the skin really fast.



2. Suitable under makeup


Since it is light weighted, I feel nothing after applying it.
Thus, it is suitable even under makeup, especially when you are lazy to apply foundation/ bb cream.
It can act as a primer, giving you the Korean dewy look, which brings me to the next point.



3. Glowy finish


Unlike those colored sunblocks, it is transparent, but it has a dewy and glowy kind of finish.
 It is in light yellow in color and once you spread it out, it will become invisible. It doesn't make my face yellowish or what, but it did make my skin glow and looks healthier.



4. Waterproof


It is waterproof, which mean that it can last for the whole day. I do not have to worry that it will melt and I have to reapply it after a few hours, especially in a humid country, like Malaysia. I don't even have to worry that I will wipe my sunblock off if I sweat too much and wearing it for a swim is not a problem at all.



5. No harmful substances


There are no harmful substances on the skin as there is no parabens, artificial colors and other ingredients that are bad for our skin. It is sensitive skin friendly and you don't have to worry that you will have rashes after applying it. 😊






Verdict

It smells pretty good and it is like fresh ocean smell, which I really like it.
 I am a very lazy person so I feel that this is the perfect sunblock for me because I don't have to reapply it even if I am out all day, and also all the other benefits that I have mentioned earlier. 😄


For more info, check HERE.
To purchase it, click HERE.

Btw, it is having promotion in Althea, feel check it out :).


Thanks for reading!



Love,
CLYL




You May Also Like

0 comments