My Updated Skincare Routine 2017

by - 10:01 PM


Hi bunnies, welcome back <3 
Today I am going to share about my skincare routine !
So after staying outside all day, the first thing I will do is to remove my makeup.
Even if I did not makeup, I will still double cleanse my face.

Now, let me show you what I have been using to take care of my skin



1. Makeup Remover



I am using this Biore Perfect Cleansing Water to remove my makeup.
It is water base and it is really good in removing makeup.
It's something I use everyday and I love how it cleanse and remove any bits of residues on my face, 
but still giving the moisture that I need. 





Let me show you how amazing this baby is.
I used the Waterproof eyeliner on my hand and I only put a little amount of the cleansing water.

But look ! It melts the makeup in second, which is amazing ! 
Normally I will use a cotton pad to remove my makeup but I wanted to show you how amazing it is.



2. Cleanser



To cleanse my face, I am using this Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild.
As the title of this cleanser, it is really mild and soapy <3




I do not like those cleanser that will dry up my skin and make my skin feel very tight after cleanse. 
I personally love this a lot because it is very gentle and it is fragrance free.
It is dermatologist tested and is good for those who have dry to combination and sensitive skin.




3. Toner



Just started using this Clinique Clarifying Lotion which a lot of people rave about. 
I was a bit concern about this because it acts like a daily exfoliator.
 Fortunately, it is a mild exfoliator, which I can use it as toner twice a day. 




This is very gentle as well and it has no fragrance at all. When I started using this, I was a bit uncomfortable with the scent because things that has no fragrance do not smell good. 
But as the time goes, I love it <3 



3. Moisturizer



For moisturizer, I am using this Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Light Cream.
I have tried some of the Hada Labo products and I feel that their stuffs are really decent. 
This has really moist my skin and is not too oily for my skin. 




As you guys might know, I  used to use Clinique Moisture Surge but it is a bit pricy, so I decided to try other brand. I never like using moisturizer because I hate the sticky feeling on my face. The Clinique changed my whole mind. It was also my first Clinique product and after that I started buying their products. And then this moisturizer is my second love <3 It is light weighted cream, not too heavy or too light. Perfect for dry to combination skin :)

My elder sister was their big fan and she used to have the whole range of Hada Labo products, which is the cleanser, toner lotion and moisturizer. I love their products too and I sometimes secretly use them when my sister is not around xD shh... that's the secret between us !



4. Exfoliator



I am still using this Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Liquid every night after toning. I feel that it is a very gentle exfoliator, because I do not experience any burning sensation or side effect from it.
 However, it might vary from individual, especially those who have sensitive skin.




It has a not so decent smell but it is bearable. It does feel a little sticky on my face, so I will let it absorb for a few minutes first, before I apply my moisturizer. 

So far, I see no effect on bumps, but it does have some effect on white head. I still suffer quite a number of bumps on my face but I will continue using it since I already bought it. Whitehead problem solved, but how about bumps ? Hopefully the bumps can go away soon after using it longer.


Peeling Gel



Peeling gel is a live saver. This Tony Moly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel helps me to remove all your deadskin and I can feel that my face is extra smooth and soft.



It makes my skin a lot brighter and it is not too drying as well.
However, one of my friends who has dry and sensitive skin, she felt that her skin is very dry and tight after using it. Fortunately, she doesn't have any breakout after that.  
So I feel that it is more suitable for those who have combination skin :)



Scrub



Love this Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Stem Balm as well because it has small beads in the balm. 
I don't like exfoliant that has thick beads, because sometimes I tend to scrub it too hard and it makes my face all red and it hurts! 





This scrub is a self heating balm and as long as I start rubbing it on my face, I can feel that it is 
heating up, but not in an unpleasant way. I only have to gently scrub it for 3-5minutes on my face to 
achieve a smoother and cleaner face.


Ps. It is important to apply sunblock after exfoliated your skin. :)

Also, since I am using the Cosrx AHA7 Whitehead Treatment everyday, I don't use the scrub twice a week, instead I use them alternative, once a week or 2 week after that.




5. Mask



Laneige Water Sleeping Mask has been my all time favourite sleeping mask.
It makes my skin so soft and dewy and moisture the next day I wake up.
I believe that a lot of people already know that it's very good.




I always apply it when I need extra moisture for my skin or during my exam period. 
Because that's the time when my skin need more care after having so little of sleep.



Mask sheet


I have blogged about my current favourite mask sheet HERE.
So if you're interested or curious, feel free to check it out ;)



6. Lips


My lips always crack as I frequently apply lipstick.
It is also very important to take care of your lips to have a nice and smooth application of lipstick.
I apply a generous amount of this every 2-3 days before my sleep and lip balm everyday before I apply my lipstick.

It can be used like a lip mask because it is very moisturising and it's a lot cheaper than any good lip mask that you can get in the market. So if you have dry lips, you can try applying a thick layer of this every night before you sleep. 



So, that's all for my skincare routine and I hope that you guys enjoy reading it :)
I will see you in my next post. Bye ~




Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments