My Top 5 Wardrobe Essentials in Winter

by - 11:55 PM


Have been wanted to do a winter wardrobe essential kind of blog since I have arrived in Melbourne. 
And I always want an opportunities to have a photo shoot outsite the house. But it seems impossible because everyone has their on work to do and I can't really afford a photographer. LOL. 

It is already 1 month + since I arrived at Melbourne. I took tons of videos, that it kind of shocked me when I realized that there's not much photos in my gallery :o

I collected all the photos that I have taken and here I am blogging about my wardrobe essentials in winter. I literally keep wearing all these clothes because I only bring some of them here. 

I have been staying in Malaysia for 20 years and I wonder why I didn't have the thought of making a "summer wardrobe essential" or "go to school outfit". It's kind of hilarious that I am now doing this. 
Oh well, let's stop those nonsense and get it started :)

1. Long coat







A long jacket is my first essential ! It doesn't only make you look good, it also keep you warm.
A nice long jacket matches everything, and if your skinny jeans is too tight, it can cover up your awkward panty line :P

2. Skinny jeans




Skinny jeans. Yeap. I believe that everyone's house surely have a pair of skinny jeans in their wardrobe, regardless it is a ripped skinny jeans or color skinny jeans. 
It's fashionable, it makes you look skinnier, it keep your leg warm, it blocks the direct wind to your legs and it's perfect for winter. So, it's a must to have a few pairs of skinny jeans in my wardrobe. I have 3 pairs of black skinny jeans and I don't think it's too much :P


3. Sweater





Sweater ! Another must have in winter. 
You can always match it with scarf, and collar shirt. It always make me cozy. 

4. Black Outfits




Basically black outfits look good at everything ! It's the easiest choice. When you don't know what to wear, or when you feel fat, wear black!  Because it makes me look way cooler, and slimmer.
My all time trustful color that will always make me look good.

5. Sneaker





My last but not least wardrobe essentials in winter goes to sneaker ! 
A comfortable and nice sneaker keeps us going further. In winter, it's insane to wear a sandal/ slipper out. Even though I want, but the minute I stepped out, my toes will be frozen.

Thanks Kei for spending your time to shoot those photos for me and also be my model. 
接下来几个月,请多多指教. :)

Thanks for reading ! 



Love, 
CLYL.


You May Also Like

0 comments