神来一锅 God's Delicious Pot @ Dataran Sunway

by - 12:54 AM


My sister loves steamboat a lot. This is because she can drink bowls and bowls of soup until she is satisfied. While my dad prefer barbecue, he loves korean barbecue and always wanted to eat korean food. My mom loves asian food, and she's always ordering rice for dinner. 

Everyone is having different preferences, and it's quite hard to choose what to eat for dinner. 
Recently, my sister found this newly opened restaurant and suggested us to go and have a try. 
It is actually a Taiwanese Steamboat, which is my first time trying. 


The interior of the restaurant is designed in a creative way and I can see that they have put a lot of effort on interacting with the customers. As you can see there are a lot hand written words and photos of the customers on the wall as decorations. 

The people there are super friendly and even though I speak fluent mandarin, I sometimes get blur as they have their taiwanese accent, which I am quite confused. It makes me feel like I am having my dinner in Taiwan again <3 Always love the food and shopping in Taiwan :D 
(It is okay if you don't know how to speak mandarin, because they know how to speak English :))


Photo from taufulou

There are 8 soup bases for you to choose from Pork Bone, Tom Yum, Milk, Konbu, Shacha,
 Herbal and Taiwan Spicy

One pot can be shared by 2 people because it might be too much for 1 person. If you are a big eater, you can order side dishes.


We have ordered 3 pots, one is Delicious pot Seafood with Konbu base (Rm23.80), one is Selected delicious pot Beef with Herbal base (Rm38.80) and one is Roasted pot Pork with Pork Bone base (Rm38.80)


This is their light pot, with Konbu base. I really love all three of their bases and regretting not trying their milk and spicy base xP 

One light pot is come with noodle and drink. We tried both of their drinks: Lemon Winter Melon and Wumei smoothie and I must say that the Wumei smoothie has a very unique taste xD 


The seafood light pot with Konbu base.


This is their heavy pot, which come with Assorted appetiser, handmade meat ball, noodle/rice and drink. My dad really enjoyed barbecuing the meat :)


The ingredients in heavy pot is almost the same as the light pot, but with more food :)


This is their appetiser, which I really like it <3 


Their beef sliced.


Their lamb sliced.


We ordered some meat sliced and a bowl of Braised Pork rice, which is a MUST! 
After since I left Taiwan, I have always craving for their oily pork rice ! So yummy but sinful xD

It is Rm25 for 2 meat sliced, Rm7 for 2 vegetables/ meat ball (you can refer to the menu above)


They also come with complimentary dessert if you order one Heavy Pot. 
Since we ordered 2 heavy pot, so we got 2 pudding dessert :D One is mango flavour and the othe tone is honey lemon <3 

So that's all for the post :) Thanks for reading.

Love, 
CLYL

You May Also Like

0 comments