Creative Birthday Present

by - 3:56 AM


 Still thinking what to buy/do for you loved one? Why not try making this for them? It's super easy to make and it really can show the effort that you've put in ! For creative birthday card that I did for my sister and friends last year, check em out here !

It's another year d since I last made a birthday card. I always enjoy doing handwork.
I feel achievement. I feel happy, imagining people who will receive the present will be happy too :)


This year, I decided to make this "365 jar" inspired by Pinterest, for my sister :D
It took me around 3 days to complete this, and hiding it from my sister.
Do you know it's hard to hide something from your sister, who know you so well?

I'll arise her suspicion if she saw any colour papers in the bin, or if I sleep late.
It's hard to give her a good explanation, especially after I lied to her that I was making my friend's birthday card last year. I'm sure that she won't believe me after last year incident xD


As you can see, I've divided the 365 notes into 5 themes.

Blue represents inspiring/life quotes, 
orange represent moment/memories that we have,
red represent wishes/things that she want me to do,
green represent lyrics and
 yellow represents .... make a guess ;)


Blue represents quotes. 

She's always depress o.o So, I hope that these quotes help her when she needs it.
Some of my favourite quotes:
It doesn't matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop - Confucius 
It's impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not lived at all - J.K. Rowling 


Orange represents moments.

It's very nice to see back your diaries/ photos. When I was thinking what to write about the memories that we have together, I actually go to Facebook/dayre to find the answer. And suddenly I feel nostalgic. I quite miss the moments when I'm still still same school with my sister, when we do things together xD Those memories are so beautiful that you'll still smile when you think back of them.


Red represents wishes.
We always fight over very small thing. When mom asked us to help her, we'll always push the job to each other. We even created a "game", so that when we want the other party to do something, we'll just play that game. And we can't reject the request, like any request also can. Know what game is that? Its's just scissors, paper, stone. And I always win her xP


Green represents lyrics 
My sister loves music ! She can't live without music. 
She always listen to music when she's studying (or not she can't study),
she listen to music when she's going to sleep, she listen to music when she's reading fiction, and
she listen to music when she's bathing. She just listen to music everyday #music4life


Have you guessed correctly ?

Yellow actually represents $$ :D
Since I'm not buying any present for her, so I wonder, why not I add this in ?
By the time she collected all the cash, I am sure that she'll get around rm200.
And she'll be a rich kid d :3 


So that's all for this post. Thanks for reading :)


Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments