Popular Book Fest @ KLCC Conference Hall

by - 9:49 AM



Popular book fest is here again :D 


Why is my hand look so tanned here? :/ Those who are below 18, the entries are free of charge. 
While those who are above 18, the admission is Rm2.50 per ticket, including the bookfest catalogue. 


Chinese pavilion is in Hall 1 & 2
And these are the events that are going to happen in these two days. 


Daily promotion that will happen only on Saturday.


Daily promotion that will happen only on Sunday.


The promotions that is going on in the book fest.


閱讀帶來力量.
Reading brings strength. 


English pavilion is in Hall 4 & 5
And these are the events that are going to happen in these two days. 


This is damn worth! 


Daily promotion that will happen only on Saturday.


Daily promotion that will happen only on Sunday.



There is so many books that I want to buy, but can't buy :( 
These are the one that I have chosen :O


All the accessories are in level 3. If you can't find the place, you can ask for the workers' help.


I have bought some high lighter and ball pens from Faber Caster. Faber Caster is always one of my favourite brand <3 

The highlighter is Rm2.20 each. And the promotion that is going on is buy2 get 1 free :D While the value pack consists of 10 ball pens, 1 highlighter and 1 correction tape. (Np was Rm21.20 and now Rm10 ONLY! )


Paper Mate :D 3 packs for Rm10 ONLY. 
I can't resist this kind of promotion la XD Their pen is really smooth and nice <3 Love it 


Pilot! Who don't like pilot pen? ;) The G2 refill is Rm0.50 each! And I bought 10 of the refills :D 
G1 pen is Rm1.00 EACH !! How can you get such deal in other book store or book fest :O
Pilot Wingel Rm1.90 each. (NP Rm3.40!)


PLUS ! Brand that everyone is familiar with, because of their good quality. 
I have bought a box ( 10 pieces of correction tape refills) for Rm20. If you buy 3 boxes, it will be Rm50 ONLY! But it's too many for me, so I only bought 1 box :D. 
The limited edition PLUS correction tape <3 So cute. It's only Rm9.90 for a pack!


Erm bought some chocolate biscuit and lollipops there :D I am a happy kid 
The lollipop is Rm1 for 3 sticks :D #socheap and the Hello Panda is Rm16.30.

I saw a lot of people buying Hershey's biscuit, but I can't find them :( 

The book fest is going to end soon, within 2 days! Faster go there and grab some promotions before it's too late ;) To know more, click HERE !

Good night :)
I am so tired now,
 after staying in the crowd
 for the whole day :D 


You May Also Like

0 comments