A Pie Thing @ Damansara Uptown

by - 8:44 AM

It is never too late to do something /or try a new food. ^.^

A Pie Thing has been opened for more than a year and it has expanded to 2 shops within the year. Omg, and now only I go ad try :P

Their first shop is at Uptown, which is not far from my place. But because it only opens after 5pm, it's quite hard for me to get a time to go there. The time is very near to my dinner time and I prefer brunch more.

The main entrance looks like this :) The car park is always full and we are very lucky to find one, just when we reached the place. 

There is variety of Pie for you to choose :D And I was like " I want to try all of them! ^.^ They look so delicious and are persuading me to eat all of them XD "

They have Creamy spinach, Lamb, Cheesy chicken, Chicken mushroom, Chilli cheese, and Chunky Steak <3 All their names look nice right XD 

I do not have the chance to try this, because we have ordered 2 pies already and we are scared that we can't finish all of them. 
No la, I am actually leaving the chance to go and try with my friends XP haha 

This is how we order the mashacre* 

We have ordered 2 pies and 2 latte for 4 people ^.^ 

The pies are Chilli cheese, and Chunky steak <3
We just put the mash and gravy for the toppings, and I love both of them XD 
I will definitely come here again to try their other pie :D

I don't know why is one of the latte looks so nice and the other one looks so ugly :/

Their latte is quite milky, I prefer more coffee bean :P 
Ps. Dal Komm's latte is nice ;)

It's just for the instagram use :D





Sis capturing me eating the Pie XD
Sorry for the bad quality >.< Iphone5 ah~

It's my turn to revenge ~
What are you finding sis?

Oh, you found a meat :O

And you ate it, with a guilty face XD haha

Ops.... Fat legs + Messy hair= miserable photo >.<

Okay so this is gonna be the end of my blog~ Have a nice day :D 
Goodbye ~

................................................................................................................................

Facebook - A Pie Thing 
Instagram - A Pie Thing

Address - 128G, Jalan ss21/35, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
or
No. 12 Jalan PJS 11/8, 46150, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor ( You can walk there for around 7 minutes from Sunway University) 

Phone- +60178812268

APT Sunway: Tuesday to Sunday 12PM-9PM

APT Uptown (unchanged): Tuesday to Sunday: 4PM-11PM
                                                Friday &  Saturday: 4PM-12AM

You May Also Like

0 comments