The Red Beanbag @ Solaris

by - 7:46 AM

Food  <3 😍 I love food! Today, I'm going to share about food ^.^ who likes good food? 🙋 *raise your hand* 


Have you heard about The Read Beanbag ? I have heard it from a lot of people and they said that I should go and try it! 

So~ 
I decided to go and try it out with my cousin and younger sister 😊  And I'm the driver of the day  🚙 *vroom vroom* 
This is my first time driving down to Publika, Kuala Lumpur. And it's also my first time driving my cousin 😏 *Dont worry! I'm totally a safe driver* 

Let me slowly introduce the foods that we ordered~ 
The left one from the picture is Egg Benedict ( it's made of poached eggs with hollandaise, spinach, mushrooms, and streaky beef bacon or turkey ham on 2 pieces of fluffy French toasted bread) ~ Rm24 

The right one from the picture is Egg Atlantic. It's poached eggs with hollandaise, spinach, mushrooms, and smoked salmons on 2 pieces of fluffy French toasted bread) ~ Rm24 

The name of the middle one is called Skyscraper. It's stacks of fluffy pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and chocolate sauce, served with oaramelised bananas and assorted berries. ~ Rm19    

For me, the foods are okay only. I love the Skyscraper the most because it's sweet and I love chocolate and berries 😍 And I don't like poached egg ! XP I don't like the taste of the egg yolk :(it's disgusting me and make me feel like vomiting) But overall, it's okay, it's just the poached eggs that matter. 

The thing that we will never forget to do :D *selfie* 

And also outfit of the day! ;) Today's style is going to be casual wear. Just a normal top with shorts matching with sandals and sling bag :) 

To contact ~
 it's somewhere near Publika. You can park your car in Publika parking lot ;) 
  1. Lot A4-1-8, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

You May Also Like

0 comments