Singapore trip

by - 7:49 AM

The day before we headed to Singapore, I was very happy and excited to go Singapore again after so long. I am very lucky to have relatives staying at Singapore, where I can go oversea to play and visit them. Although Singapore is just right beside of Malaysia, I am still very happy that I have relatives staying there and I can show off that I got cousin staying over there. Some of my friends claimed that they have relatives staying at UK or maybe Australia, but this mean that they cannot go there and visit them often as the flight tickets are quite expensive. And this is better than those who do not have relatives staying oversea. Yes, I am satisfy what I got ^.^


Group photo that was taken last time, when I visited Singapore with my family and relatives in Universal Studio. ( Dec, 2011)

Okay back to the trip that I have gone last week...
We have travelled 300km++ from Petaling Jaya to Singapore custom, which took us more than 3 hours. And then we have to jam at the Singapore custom for more than 2 hours. We finally reached Singapore at around 3pm. 

My first OOTD in Singapore. This photo is taken at Singapore Checkpoint, where we are not supposed to take any picture here. After taking tons of photo, the police officer and came and stopped us. Then, I was like What?? After taking so many photos wor ~ Hahaha

We took our OOTD here while waiting dady to renew his autopass card.


 Sometimes, I think that my sister does not know how to take photos, it is always either blur or ugly =/

We had our simple dinner at the food court, which is near my cousin's house. It is so safe in Singapore as it is a normal thing to walk in the night. Unlike Malaysia, you nearly cannot see people walking in the night. Most of the Malaysians drive to go anywhere they want, even though it is few steps away from your house. 
.........................................................................................................................................

On the next day, we went to visit the esplanade - Theatres on the bay,Singapore. We went there using the MRT. This is the first time experiencing the MRT in Singapore, even thought I have visited Singapore a few times.

[Group photo] 
It is a quite big group of family compared to last time. 

A sunny day with the durian building :D

A photo with the Marina Bay Sands as well~ (Plz ignore my retarded face XD It is quite hard for me to open my eyes as the sun was very bright up there and the wind was blowing my hair anywhere)

After walking across the bridge, we have finally reached the Merlion Park ~
Washing my head ? Was trying to take a nice shot with the Merlion :/ 

My cousin got a very nice shot !  

Decided to take a selfie with it #messyhairdontcare :P

Selfie with sister #beautifulflowers 

And then a family photo as well ^.^

After visiting the Merlion Park, we went back to the Esplanade. Then we found this statue just beside the esplanade. 

Took a photo at the reflection of the glass of the esplanade. 

[Inner design of the esplanade] They have decorated the esplanade into a very nice place ..... to take photo <3 

It looks like I was in the fairy tales although I'm not a fairy. :D And my legs look super long here <3 Angle problem again 😁👍 

Okay this is a proper one that I took there. Unlike the others, pattern banyak XD 

Never the less, family photo again :) Hey papa Lim, look at the phone and take picture properly la =P

So, this went a day visiting the places that I did not go before ~

........................................................................................................................

On the third day, we had a party at my cousin's house to celebrate Christmas, Aunty's birthday and house warming ~ A lot of things to celebrate in one day huh? :)

From now onwards, I am going to spam photos =D We took a lot of photos and I am going to post some only ^.^



The birthday girl~

The birthday girl's family 

The 60 & above ~

The Aunties ~

The Tan's family~

The kids ~

Eh~ why is there 2 uncles in this photo? =D

Last but not least, the family of the owner of the house ~ Thanks for inviting us and treated us with nice food <3

Selfie of the day ~

Trying to fit in XD 

With my pretty cousin sister ~

Aiyo, where is me ?

Flora gang ~

Do you know that four of us are having consequences ages ? Guess who is the eldest and who is the youngest ^.^

With my 'boyfie' Hahaha ~




......................................................................................................................................................

On the 4th day of Singapore, we packed our stuff and headed back to Malaysia. We did not feel like leaving each other and Singapore, the beautiful country. And we promised to meet each other next year during Chinese New Year ~ 

See you guys 2 months later in Malacca, our hometown ~





You May Also Like

0 comments