My makeup as a beginner

by - 6:58 AM

Hey there :D Today, I am going to share about makeup :D 
This is my first time having a full makeup. What do you mean full makeup? 
My full makeup includes the BB cream, eye brow, cheeks, lips, eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara. 

I do did makeup sometimes, but they're not full. I always put a BB cream, eye liner and lip balm for some special occasions~ The reason why I didn't put a full makeup is because I am still not good at it and I am not confident enough to wear it outside :P 

I have always wanted to look beautiful like all the girls there who know how to makeup, and I did a lot of homework ( by watching makeup tutorial) to achieve the outcome. One of my favourite makeup youtuber is Daddoa. She is a korean and I think that she's really good :D 
Besides that I also watch Ponysmakeup, Clothesencounters, and other makeup youtubes. :)

I don't really know how to makeup, so please don't laugh at me okay XD 

It's actually a quite natural makeup and I think that it's a good start for me, as a beginner :) Don't go too strong first, or not you will look like a panda :P 

Hmm, my eye bags are heavy :3 I think I should buy a concealer next time :/

My sister said that I have drawn my eyebrows too thick. Is it :O?



The magic of makeup :D I am actually quite impressed by the outcome. ^.^ Although it doesn't make much different 

So I am going to introduce what I have used for my makeup. :)

Firstly, it's the BB cream from It's Skin! :) It makes my skin so flawless and nice <3 It's good that It can cover all my acnes, pimples, and scars :D Although a concealer does a better job. But I haven't gotten mine. So, ya, I bought it 2 years ago( I think). And it's quite big bottle (hmm maybe it's because I didn't use it that often) so it's worth la. :) And I think the price is not that expensive :) 

Then, I used the moist powder from BRTC to make my skin look "oil-free" ;)

Then, I start drawing my eyebrows using this Innisfree eco eyebrow pencil #3(Light Brown, as the worker in Innisfree recommended that to me, because it looks more natural),  I think that their eyebrow pencil is very nice , and easy to use :D I love it! Thanks to my friend, who recommended me to use it. It's not expensive and is very affordable for us, student  ^.^

After drawing my eyebrows, I used this Etude house drawing show creamy pencil that I got for my Christmas present last year :) It's brown colour and I love it as it's easy to apply, especially for beginner :) Like what the name of the pencil said, the lead of the pencil is creamy, which make it easy to be applied. 

After that, I used There're Real! from Benefit for my eyelashes :) It makes my short tiny eyelashes to become so long and thick and noticeable :D 
 ( It's the sample pack and I stole it from my sister XP)

Then  used the Etude house eyeshadow ( white colour) for my corner of my eyes. It makes my eyes look bigger and brighter ^.^

Etude house blush to get rid of my yellowish-pale skin :)

Last but not least, Fresh Sugar lip balm for my lips so that my lips are looking good and yummy  :D

As a beginner, I don't buy all the stuff one shot, because I have no money >.< 
So, I buy it one by one when it comes to the end of the month and I still left some money for myself :D 
And some of the products are from my sister because she found a better one >, >
So I am like a rubbish bin, take all the things that she doesn't want, but still can use one. 

For those who are patience enough to read to the end, there's something for you >.<


Drum rolls
..
.....
............
.......................
................................
.........................................
......................................................
.................................................................
................................................................................
.............................................................................................
................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................
................................................................................
.................................................................
......................................................
.........................................
................................
.......................
............
.....
..
Drum rolls

Okay, it's actually my bare naked face XP

Say hi to them ~~

Their conditions are actually not that bad, but not that good either >.<



 OMG I was struggling whether to post this or no. >.<

Ah well, have a nice day :D 

You May Also Like

0 comments