The Peninsular Tailor Cafe By JWC

by - 1:23 AM


Hi bunnies, it's food review again! :D
It has been awhile since I last blogged about food. 💗


During my Malacca trip, I went to The Peninsular Tailor Cafeteria with my siblings.
It took us some time to find the cafe because it was hidden in the ally, which can be easily missed.
No one will ever think that there will be such unique and retro cafe in the alley, between Terminal Pahlawan and the Melaka Raya. 






If it's not this signboard outside the cafe, we will just think that it is a tailor shop.
The concept of this cafe is rather cool, with the retro, old Shanghai kind of style.





The atmosphere is pretty relaxing and the lightning is kinda romantic, with dim and yellow lights that are very comfortable. They have gotten some old school stuff to decorate the cafe and it shows how much effort they have put in it. 






For those who like to take pictures? 
Yes, you are welcome to visit the place. 

When I was there, the cafe was not that pack yet so I can take my own sweet time to take pictures while waiting for my food to come. I really love the entire place and the environment 💗 The ambience is a very nice and indeed a good place to chill. They even play old Chinese music in the cafe!






Here is the menu.
We ordered our food at the counter and had some desserts and coffee because we came here after our dinner.






 Japan Marukyu Koyamaen Matcha Waffle (RM14.90)


The first dessert that we have ordered is this Matcha waffle. Visually, it looks really good and tastes as good as it looks. I am pretty picky when it comes to Matcha because I love matcha which is not too sweet with thick green tea flavour. This is just right for me :)






Hot Sizzling Chocolate Brownie (RM16.90)


Chocolate is my life! I love chocolate so much that I can have it every day. But I only like dark chocolate or any dessert which is chocolate. Can you see the sizzling chocolate on the pan? It is legit sizzling when the waitress served it to our table! It is sweet but I can't stop eating it. 😆

I have a weak spot for dessert.






Salted Egg Yolk Waffle (RM13.90)


I am not a salted egg yolk kind of person but this waffle can't make me stop eating! 
Having a piece of butter and a scope of ice cream with the sauce on top of the waffle is a heaven kind of dessert for me. My elder sister loves salted egg yolk very much, I was a bit reluctant when she said that she wanted to try this. Surprisingly, they matched so well together!





A picture with my favourite dessert 💗






JWC Party Platter (RM18.90)


We also ordered this because younger sister wanted something savoury. They have french fries, taco and some popcorn chicken, with 3 different sauces. I can't really decide which sauce is the best because I love all of them. But I feel a bit strange at the way they serve this dish, as it is completely different from the picture. 





Moroccan Rosebuds Latte (RM10.90)


Love this rose latte so much. It is very flavorful and I really love the rose scent.
Coffee is really smooth and I wish that I can have another cup of this though.💗





Caramel Macchiato (RM10.90)




Marukyu Koyamaen Matcha (RM13.90)





Overall, I am super satisfied with the service and food. 
Will definitely come back for their mains and dessert next time. 😄




Hope you guys enjoy reading it.
Bye!



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments